Free Ferrets in Derby, and hi ;)

POLECATS STILL AVAILABLE, READY TO TAKE

Free Ferret kits in the Derby area, hobs and jills, roughly 10 poles, and a few silvers from another litter, all well handled and from excellent mothers.

Will be ready in 2-3 weeks, serious replies only please ;)

And hi, just registered as I had a recommendation on the AirgunBBS and Maggotdrowners forum!

Jon

Errr, just read the sticky about posting any Ferrets in that thread and that they should be ready to go. Sorry mods, should have read more carefully, please feel free to delete this post as I can't see a way of deleting it myself.

Sorry again :icon_redface:

NOTE - I am on the edge of Derbyshire, postal area is DE72, a village called Aston on Trent not far from the M1 and A50, not a million miles from East Midlands Airport if that gives you an idea of my location ;)

P.S. thanks for the responses so far.

FERRETS NOW READY, CAN BE COLLECTED FROM MONDAY

Edited by aston_shooter

• 2 weeks later...
hi aston_shooter are the kitts off working ferrets.and if so have you got a silver jill spare regards paul.

eyup mate ;)

The mothers have worked before but not for a while, they are also from working mothers. they are pretty much pets these days, although they may work again when time permits. both mothers are far from soft, but don't mind being handled, they are both very small and sleek.

I do have silver jills (2 of them), they're from the chunkier litter but are still of a good size and very quick already. Good colourings, very light and one of them has a black ring round the end of her tail.

The other litter (all poles) are from the more firey mother, and are all very small.

In total I have 2 chunky albino hobs (which I'll probably keep), a chunky light pole hob, 2 chunky silver hobs, 2 medium silver jills, and then the other litter consists of 10 full coloured, dark poles, all very small, and I think there's about 6 hobs and 4 jills.

Got a couple of lads coming round today to get ferrets, so if anyone else is after any then you're welcome to pop round any time between 1.30pm and 4pm. Don't worry if you can't make it, I'll be about most of the week apart from tuesday.

PM me to make arrangements ;)

Had a couple of top lads round that have taken some of the kits, good to meet you, sat and had a chin-wag with happy larry for a good 45 minutes, top bloke indeed and knows his stuff. Mk3's lad came and had a good chat about star wars too, pleasure to meet you all :)

I'm down to

about 7 poles in both sexes, all pretty small

1 silver jill, great colouring and a good size

Thanks again lads, been a pleasure.

Edited by aston_shooter

hi all just a quick thanks to aston_shooter,thank you very much for the ferret kitts.and it was nice meeting you.

lads if any of you are looking for ferret kitts,get in touch with this lad.these 2 silver kitts he gave me are realy nice coloured, and have been well handled.once again jon thanks atb speak soon.paul

hi all just a quick thanks to aston_shooter,thank you very much for the ferret kitts.and it was nice meeting you.

lads if any of you are looking for ferret kitts,get in touch with this lad.these 2 silver kitts he gave me are realy nice coloured, and have been well handled.once again jon thanks atb speak soon.paul

Thanks mate, you got a real good hob there, he should do you proud. Keep in touch and let me know how he gets on.

Good meeting you Paul, speak soon