Sussex - Ferrets For Sale

Hi,

I have some red-eyed white kits for sale. Hobs and Jills - a fiver each. They are from a very good strain and are already easy to handle. The parents are brilliant workers. The sire is the best ferret I have ever owned and he is 8 now so there might not be too many more of his progeny in future!

Cheers,

Snelly

Hi,

I have some red-eyed white kits for sale. Hobs and Jills - a fiver each. They are from a very good strain and are already easy to handle. The parents are brilliant workers. The sire is the best ferret I have ever owned and he is 8 now so there might not be too many more of his progeny in future!

Cheers,

Snelly

Hi Snelly

have you got a couple of hobs??. are they simular breeding to the jills i had off you as they were belters??

Hi,

Cheers,

Snelly

Hi Snelly

have you got a couple of hobs??. are they simular breeding to the jills i had off you as they were belters??

Hi - yes they are the same breeding and I think there are two spare hobs - I will check for you tonight. The only reason I am unsure is because a mate called in today to collect a couple and I am not sure what he has selected.

Cheers and I hope you are well,

Snelly

Snelly.

hi mate are they a small line? if the hobs are small i will have them cheers

Yes - you can see the parents if you collect the kits.. They are small. Please PM me and we can arrange the logistics if you still want them.

Snelly.

Edited by Snelly