I bred my bitch at 3 tho she was as good at 18 months.. Its your dog do what you want fella it might break its neck in september... If the lad wants to bred his dog let him you dont all have to buy surplus pups.. The add trader is full of pups and adult dogs what one more litter going to do??? And if the lads just in it for the cash dont you think he would just buy a kc whippet or a border or saluki??? Its his choice it more than likely will work out for him,if not he will learn from his mistake..

As for all this pedler shite hes only "Mabie" selling one litter... Theres Boys on here every week with adult dogs selling for a friend and knocking out litters every season...

Half you C*nts dont know what a good dog is..

and the other half sorry your all top dog men.. Get over yourselfs !!!!!!

so your advice is to breed the bitch because might break its neck in september :whistling:

wrong way of looking at things that mate , yes it is his dog and he can do what he wants to do but the lad has been given some good advice and he has taken it and good for him.

this season will be an important season for an 18 month old bitch and it would be better spent out hunting instead of being stuck in with pups.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said let him do want he wants.. It might break its neck.. Its up to him...

If anyone has a decent dog and wants a pup breed dont leave it to late i know lads that have and regreted it for ages..

If its breaking down now how much season will it miss??? It would be back at it in oct only missing a month or are you one of these summer hunters????

Edited by Giro

i know what your saying about having a good dog and leaving it to late but thats dogs , to me you cant justify breeding from it because its had a good season.

it will be a lot later than october untill the bitch is back to fitness and as for summer hunting thats not for me pal , fishing in the summer , dogs in the winter ;)

i have seen this lil dog work and its a 110% grafter and its worked 2 nights a week unlike some of the peoples dogs on here

Did you join just to say that :clapper: How do you know anything about the members dogs? You just joined. You know most young lads with lurchers have a head on there shoulders and listen to advice but you lot give them a bad name by the way you act and treat your dogs. You think you know it all YOU KNOW NOTHING, YOU THINK YOUR DOGS 100% its easy saying that anybody can BUT ITS NOT its to young to have a litter from pal but its your dog do what you want but its also your f**k up mate. When you get older you will understand what we are saying here.

i will have some of what your smokeing lool i no the lad as he is a good mate of mine and i dont back shit dogs up have alook how long i have been a member on here before this post was mate craggers2008 give me the site link to join the forum but he was right its full of tossers like you :angry:

If its full of tossers mate.Why come on.Go some where else.Catcher 1 :thumbdown:

Guest lurchers&terriers
well i have decided to leave her a season or two it would be better off for me wid a lamping comp comin up this season and for the dog she is still a pup i no but i was just jumping in a bit too fast alb craig lurchers&terriers soz mate

Apology accepted pal thanks. We've all been young once. Your just a very keen young lad who want everything now now now. I was the exact same and made f**k ups that iv learned from. Your a good lad for changing your mind mate its for the best. If you need any advice or your just unsure of something just drop me a pm and if i cant help i will point you to someone who can. Im not what you call old but iv been hunting for 19 or 20 years and i know no where near as some of the members on here. Thats why i like this site im learning something every day. Although the site has some bad points like members slagging it at every opportunity the good by far out weighs the bad. Use the site right mate and you will learn a lot.

I bred my bitch at 3 tho she was as good at 18 months.. Its your dog do what you want fella it might break its neck in september... If the lad wants to bred his dog let him you dont all have to buy surplus pups.. The add trader is full of pups and adult dogs what one more litter going to do??? And if the lads just in it for the cash dont you think he would just buy a kc whippet or a border or saluki??? Its his choice it more than likely will work out for him,if not he will learn from his mistake..

As for all this pedler shite hes only "Mabie" selling one litter... Theres Boys on here every week with adult dogs selling for a friend and knocking out litters every season...

Half you C*nts dont know what a good dog is..

and the other half sorry your all top dog men.. Get over yourselfs !!!!!!

I know your post wasnt directed at me ,because I am not a top dog man, but having kept lurchers for 40 years ,I have managed to pick up one or two bits of information.

You seem to have anger issues ,judging by your last couple of sentences.

Amazing how you can keenly weigh us all up ,without having met any of us,I envy you your remarkable psychic powers.Tell me ,do you know what will win the 2,30 at Ascot this Saturday :hmm: