Staffordshirebull terrier

Because of bad health some of my dogs are not getting the exercise and work they need so its been a hard decision but i have decided to re home some of my stock, hopefully i have a home lined up for this fella, but thought id put him onthis board to incase things fall through, he is 4 years old this year and will not be homed to just anyone! Im looking for someone with experience of bullbreeds, he is no good living in the house, he is no good near livestock and cannot be let near other dogs, he is a nice strong stafford with good breeding Redbull x tanya and is exactly what imo a stafford should be like. I dont want him passing on he needs a home for life if circumstances change with the new owner i will have him back, he is a great dog and will be sadly missed. He weighs in at about 38lb at the moment and has a good length of leg and back he has done everything asked of him and more and its a shame he has to go! I am in west yorkshire and i am looking for £200 but the right home is more important experienced bulldog men only.

Please no messers silly comments or daft enquiries.

P1000239-1.jpg

Edited by matty

Yep no messer will get this animal he is a cracking dog and hope i can home him with friends into there staffords, but if not a genuine person who appreciates what a true stafford is.

This is a daughter i kept back from a breeding she is a nutter 6 months old lots of potential same rules apply as the sire this dog wont go to just anyone, the Dam to the pup i also own can be seen on the staffordshire bull terrier thread in the terrier section, she maybe the only dog i will keep back! Gutted!

P1010402.jpg

P1010407.jpg

P1010405.jpg

P1010408.jpg

P1010409.jpg

P1010410.jpg

P1010411.jpg