while im in the ranting mood;

Read in papers today, A couple were due to get married at Alton Towers. They spend a lot of money on tickets for the guests.

Alton Towers then turned round to say that the day they have booked is a "muslim fun day" so men and women cant go on the rides together, the women cannot wear skirts or reveal their flesh, and they must cover their heads.

What a disgrace, when in rome do as the romans do!

I personally am going to write a letter to them expressing my disgrace and informing them that they will be recieving any custom from me!!!! :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while im in the ranting mood;

Read in papers today, A couple were due to get married at Alton Towers. They spend a lot of money on tickets for the guests.

Alton Towers then turned round to say that the day they have booked is a "muslim fun day" so men and women cant go on the rides together, the women cannot wear skirts or reveal their flesh, and they must cover their heads.

What a disgrace, when in rome do as the romans do!

I personally am going to write a letter to them expressing my disgrace and informing them that they will be recieving any custom from me!!!! :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

Good on you . :realmad: Disgrace .Rather than upset a few ragheads they would alienate the rest of us . :realmad:

whats the matter with having a muslim day?

what is a f*****g joke, is the amount of racism is the UK

WELL FOR A STARTER ; the bride and groom to be had booked their day before this muslim shite. Now they have to re-organise the day either another time or somewhere else.

Rising taxes, house prices, living costs BLAME IMMIGRATION!!!!!

How are decent folk supposed to live when immigrants, both legal and illegal are coming here, taking our jobs because they will work for £1 an hour, getting houses for free, clothes, food etc......????

They even get away with murder, well they get 14weeks in jail, might as well be let off.

Do you blame the people of the UK for turning RACIST? I don't.

It wouldnt be so bad if they came over, and got it the same way we do, have to work for living, buy our own houses, car, food, clothes etc.....

makes me sick

On a second note, yes their is A LOT OF RACISM in the UK, Its them bloody muslims being racist against us "ban the pig" "ban christmas" "bah bah bloody rainbow sheep" the list is endless

Guest Cork Boye

too true we have the same shite over here with the polish i am working on a site at the moment and i am one of 8 irish on there the rest (30) are polish lithuanian or some other lazy useless c**ts they drive there foreign registered cars with no tax insurance and they are quickly turning this one fine city into a heroin infested squalor (rant over) :realmad:

How would they like it if we all turned over there and had an english day?you know the score england tee shirts,hankerchiefs on the heads pissed up on lager,fighting everybody could be a good day out lets take the piss like they do as long as we leave all the do gooders and pc cu*ts over there :yahoo:

I was in my car the other week following a car with England flags flying for the World cup, at the side of the road were a group of young asians, a lad of about 9 or 10 saw the car and gave the Gareth Hunt coffee beans sign and gobbed on the car!!!!

Allegedly these are British citizens and we should respect their views, why the f@*k should we if they do not respect those of the country that they live in and that supports them and their bloody extended families, if it wasn't for my girlfriend in the car my temper may have got the better of me!

Enoch Powell was way ahead of everybody else, we are now beginning to realise how right he was! but is it too late?

YIS

Croc

Guest oldskool
too true we have the same shite over here with the polish i am working on a site at the moment and i am one of 8 irish on there the rest (30) are polish lithuanian or some other lazy useless c**ts they drive there foreign registered cars with no tax insurance and they are quickly turning this one fine city into a heroin infested squalor (rant over) :realmad:

u are spot on lad,,a popular saying up here is ''hitler had the right idea''. i think there is little enough room for ourselves never mind a f*****g load foreign rubbish taken over jobs. the uk is the only place in the world where a foreign f****r can jump off the boat and jump straight into the dole office and claim benefits for everything. they need moved out now because a few more generations of them and they will be impossible to get out. i had a friend who served his time as a welder/fabricator for 3 years and now he is lucky if he can get a job for more than minimum wage!! wat was the point of serving his time and making and effort to better himself [bANNED TEXT] he could get the same wage cleaning floors in macdonalds,, fucksake! i got friendly with a lad in the place i used to work where they made trailers. he was able to tell me that a weeks wage here at minimum wage is a months pay back at his home country!

Edited by oldskool
Guest Geordie

No point coming on here ranting and raving about it,you got to do something positive about it. :rolleyes:

I work with loads of lads who are foreigners,some are right lazy gits and others are sound workers,same as working with british lads really :laugh:

Theres good and bad in every walk of life,nothing will ever change that.

Guest oldskool

whether or not they are good or bad is besides the fact that the country cant afford them nor does it have room for them. i think a positive action would be to get up a vigilanti squad :laugh:

Guest Geordie

Theres a lot of things the country cant afford,and i agree that immigrants are one of the problems,but that dont mean that every immigrant is a problem.

Ive worked with a few kurdish lads,they have shown me the scars on their bodies,scars from being beaten an tortured,but they work for to live hereand they pay their taxes likethe rest of us who work.

Im open minded about the whole immigrant thing,as i ve said theres good and bad,sort the chiff from the chaff and thingswill look a bit different.

Right im off to work with my nigerian,kurdish,iranian,lithuanian, sudanese etc. workmates :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest gav d

i remember last christmas, somewhere round here in the north east muslims or whatever complaining about christmas decorations in town centers etc because it is not there beliefs or whatever some shit like that, alls they do is cause us british problems its not on. lets start a riot and kick the c**ts out :diablo: :11: :11: