HW100 vs AA S410..........WHAT ABOUT???????

just a quick one......both awesome guns in my opinion but the comparison should be made against the AA S510 surely as they are both side lever cocking???? :blink:

any thoughts ?????........cos im selling my s410 and im gonna get an s510 :clapper: . cos i like the side cocking lever on my hw100.

cheers

sean

Guest Scuba1
just a quick one......both awesome guns in my opinion but the comparison should be made against the AA S510 surely as they are both side lever cocking???? :blink:

any thoughts ?????........cos im selling my s410 and im gonna get an s510 :clapper: . cos i like the side cocking lever on my hw100.

cheers

sean

Don't take the issue ( well it isn't one ) to seriously as this whole thing was started with a lot of tongue in cheek for a different reason altogether. I'll let you know some day. :whistling: :whistling:

ATB

Michael

cheers

sean

Don't take the issue ( well it isn't one ) to seriously as this whole thing was started with a lot of tongue in cheek for a different reason altogether. I'll let you know some day. :whistling: :whistling:

ATB

Michael

lifes to short to take anything to seriously michael !!!!!.......lol

i understand theres a bit of banter going on with this.....but seriously wanted an opinion on the 510

i have shot one when they first came out but wondered if they held up as well as the 410......overtime.

and im all for the tounge in cheek.......ooo errr....that sounds bad ....dont it !!!!!

kettle on!!

cheers

sean

Guest Scuba1

cheers

sean

ATB

Michael

lifes to short to take anything to seriously michael !!!!!.......lol

i understand theres a bit of banter going on with this.....but seriously wanted an opinion on the 510

i have shot one when they first came out but wondered if they held up as well as the 410......overtime.

and im all for the tounge in cheek.......ooo errr....that sounds bad ....dont it !!!!!

kettle on!!

cheers

sean

The only way to find out is to wait a few years I guess.

Two sugars and no milk please.

ATB

Michael