cocker pups finally here :)

last monday my pregnant cocker bitch started panting a lot and really struggeling to the point that we thought we had got dates wrong for some reason but had her to the vets and they said she was fine,anyway they finally arrived this afternoonwhich was the date that we had been expecting them,3 dogs and 3 bitches there mite even be one more yet but im not convinced,all black with white chests,and all seem really healthy :D

for some reason my photo editing software has stopped working which means i cant resize my photos to put them up on here so i will try and pop some up ;)

Aww you got pups our lab bramble is due to have hers in a weeks time all the very best with them and hope the mother is doing well hope we get to see some pics soon. :D

thanks alot,pups are grate,real belters,first litter we have had in about 4-5 years so nice to have some pups around again :D bitch is doing really well,hope yours goes well,atvb :)

Hope everything is going ok with the pups hope we get to see some pictures soon. kennel-maid

hello again,yes everything is going grate,had them docked and dew clawed this morning,just cant wait to start training my new bitch now,ill get some pics up soon,make sure you get some up of your lab pups,atb :)

Hope everything is going ok with the pups hope we get to see some pictures soon. kennel-maid

hello again,yes everything is going grate,had them docked and dew clawed this morning,just cant wait to start training my new bitch now,ill get some pics up soon,make sure you get some up of your lab pups,atb :)

Pleased to hear everything is going great, our lab is very big and still plodding on bless her she due wed and it cant come soon enough for her all the best k-m :)

last monday my pregnant cocker bitch started panting a lot and really struggeling to the point that we thought we had got dates wrong for some reason but had her to the vets and they said she was fine,anyway they finally arrived this afternoonwhich was the date that we had been expecting them,3 dogs and 3 bitches there mite even be one more yet but im not convinced,all black with white chests,and all seem really healthy :D

for some reason my photo editing software has stopped working which means i cant resize my photos to put them up on here so i will try and pop some up ;)

when they are ready for sale mate let me no as I'm after a spaniel

Guest jacksboy

when they are ready for sale mate let me no as I'm after a spaniel

how much are they a bout mate