first cross wheaton grayhound,2 and a half yr old due to the lad having a accident just recently he's decided to sell, he's a good dog if anymore info ring the lad the dog is up for 350 quid no messers please 07759455865

first cross wheaton grayhound,2 and a half yr old due to the lad having a accident just recently he's decided to sell, he's a good dog if anymore info ring the lad the dog is up for 350 quid no messers please 07759455865

lovely looking dog good luck with the sale :victory:

the wheaton grayhound has been sold he went too a freind sorry for the messing chaps.
cheers killer6 he is mate he's only young 13 month,i'll let ya know how he gets on in the near future.

How is he bred mate?

he's an half cross fella

Bet you cant what for the season to start can you with that dog.

cheers killer6 he is mate he's only young 13 month,i'll let ya know how he gets on in the near future.

How is he bred mate?

he's an half cross fella

car'nt wait for the season full stop i've plenty on mate.suppose too had ago tonite,but the other lad bailed out. lol

How is he bred mate?

he's an half cross fella

car'nt wait for the season full stop i've plenty on mate.suppose too had ago tonite,but the other lad bailed out. lol

Well add awalk last night add one rabbit took the pup with me to have a look mate.

How is he bred mate?

he's an half cross fella

who messed ya