Hi everyone - I am a keen shooter and all round country sports person up hear in the north of England.

Not long now till shooting season is upon us again! Don't know about you but I have found the perfect solution to waterproof leggings and thought I would share with all you out there;Wellington Drylegzz from Keela.co.uk these leggings sit on top of my wellies or boots and roll up when wet and down when dry,don't have to carry around anymore or have bulky leggings flapping around my legs,which is a great safety aspect as they dont get caught

on machinery or fences,I also wear different wellies - these leggings transfer from one wellie to another.I spotted these in The Field Magazine - ingenious they called them - and Yes I have to agree! only problem could'nt find them in the shops yet,so had to get them on-line,which took a week for delivery,which if like me is a bit of a wait - but worth every penny.And they look the biz too! Any one know where I can get a waxed poncho from?

• 4 weeks later...