just walking round the front of the house and notice about half dozen bee's at the corner of the house near the guttering not sure if the bee's are in the loft or just behind the facias,thats where i can see them giong in that area.what should i do leave them or call someone.

just walking round the front of the house and notice about half dozen bee's at the corner of the house near the guttering not sure if the bee's are in the loft or just behind the facias,thats where i can see them giong in that area.what should i do leave them or call someone.

give them a smoke they will soon leave mate they hate smoke

if they are honey bees and you have a swarm then call your local bee-keeping society. Bees are having a tough time at the moment and swarms are in short supply.

Bob G

they will be just behind the facia board, and if it is a honeybee swarm you should get in contact with your local bee keepers,

snap.

honey bees do use buildings for nest sites, so do masonry bees....

both will use your house if allowed. both bees have stings but not to the effect that wasps use it for, a honey bee will only sting as the last resort... the masonry bee's sting is hardly a sting...

get the species identified then choose your options.

if these are honeys, i'd be surprised if your local bee keeper will entertain these,

if masonry bees, these are taking advantage of the poor fabrics of your house, once treated a re-point will be needed.

call in a professional pestie to deal with