lab x free to good home

iv got a labstaffxcollielurcherlab he is 1 in august he houes trianed he will go out side in a run he is good with other dogs and kids he black with a littlebit of white on his chest reason for getting rid to meny dogs mother of him can be seen but the dad of him past away the dad is labstaff and the mom is a colielurcherxlab only want him to go to a good home with lots of time for him havnt got a pic of him at the moment but will try and put 1 up genuin pepoel only

p.s will walk on lead puls a bit but not much and he goes off leed sa well and comes back when told to do so i have had him marking rabbit holes he very alert when out on a mooch if he sees a rabbit he doess try and chaes it and folows in to the bush he got potenshle for a good retrieveing dog pleas no time wasters my number is 07835181356 call after 5 oclock im in north wales

iv got a labstaffxcollielurcherlab he is 1 in august he houes trianed he will go out side in a run he is good with other dogs and kids he black with a littlebit of white on his chest reason for getting rid to meny dogs mother of him can be seen but the dad of him past away the dad is labstaff and the mom is a colielurcherxlab only want him to go to a good home with lots of time for him havnt got a pic of him at the moment but will try and put 1 up genuin pepoel only

p.s will walk on lead puls a bit but not much and he goes off leed sa well and comes back when told to do so i have had him marking rabbit holes he very alert when out on a mooch if he sees a rabbit he doess try and chaes it and folows in to the bush he got potenshle for a good retrieveing dog pleas no time wasters my number is 07835181356 call after 5 oclock im in north wales

good luck on giving your dog a new home ,add to google free spell checker

good luck on giving your dog a new home ,add to google free spell checker

You have only been on the forum for a short amount of time cashcan, and you have already became a 'THL Smart ass'.