i need tips for hair hunting with dogs

Guest gyppo
if somebody gives some one else a username, would it have the same ip adress????

You mean if I gave him my name and password?

:thumbs: or a spare one, or a thousand spare ones :whistling:

Do you honestly think me and gyppo are one in the same?

honestly , i dont care :thumbs:

i wish i was him i would keep his dog :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest anonymous
if somebody gives some one else a username, would it have the same ip adress????

FF's Gyppo, you think I'm MB as well? I dunno, for a guy who has also been accused of being him you'd think you'd have more sense....

This is absoloutly classic :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: anyone else notice how gyppo and annon have posted at exactly the same time on atleast 4 occasions. Talk about trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes. I would say if they were 2 people it would be near on impossible for that to actualy happen. MB has lost the plot.

You posted the same time as me freddy :icon_eek: Does that mean you've just proved your own theory wrong? It only shows minutes you tit...

No i havent proved my own theory wrong at all. It's very possible for it to happen now and then but 4 times in one thread. Grow up you joker.

Guest gyppo

FF's Gyppo, you think I'm MB as well? I dunno, for a guy who has also been accused of being him you'd think you'd have more sense....

i dont think you are him i think you are me now after this topic simoman is proberly laughing his head of :clapper:

Guest anonymous
This is absoloutly classic :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: anyone else notice how gyppo and annon have posted at exactly the same time on atleast 4 occasions. Talk about trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes. I would say if they were 2 people it would be near on impossible for that to actualy happen. MB has lost the plot.

You posted the same time as me freddy :icon_eek: Does that mean you've just proved your own theory wrong? It only shows minutes you tit...

No i havent proved my own theory wrong at all. It's very possible for it to happen now and then but 4 times in one thread. Grow up you joker.

Maybe do you think, it's because we have posted regularly over the last hour??? You ain't that bright are you son?

Guest gyppo
ff's, if it isn't the fenmasterbater showing face.......

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: maybe he should be banned for causing this he accusses half the site of bein who there not,like his new title though

Maybe do you think, it's because we have posted regularly over the last hour??? You ain't that bright are you son?

Im not that bright? Are you aware what complete fools you and your buddy have just made of yourselfs? I would guess that your IP's are now different. Reason being mark has called in his little pal Johnny to try and save a bit of face.

Guest anonymous

Isn't there a flood error shown if you post too quickly after posting?

Guest anonymous

Im not that bright? Are you aware what complete fools you and your buddy have just made of yourselfs? I would guess that your IP's are now different. Reason being mark has called in his little pal Johnny to try and save a bit of face.

This gets better and better......... So our Ip's will be different cause someone else has came on the boards? Like that excuse... wonder if sim will use it......

not if you have 2 pages open with 2 different accounts
Guest anonymous

another thread f****d who cares if you are the same

Blame the monitor, he started it.

Guest anonymous

not if you have 2 pages open with 2 different accounts

Speaking from experience are we?

Guest gyppo

wait for 2 people :whistling: well 1 :clapper::clapper: who cant type now we beat the internet whizz kids and by pass ip addresses plus 1 person can type on 2 pages at the same time, :tongue2: just admit your wrong not same ip not same person not even person you say we are :big_boss::big_boss:

another thread f****d who cares if you are the same

Blame the monitor, he started it.

It gets better, your monitor is now telling you to do things. HAHAHA you need help pal