FOXY?????????

HEY JUST ASKING HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS DOG RUN IN THE DAY ???? AND WAS IT REALLY WHAT EVRYONE SAYS IT WAS ????

Id say her record for matching speaks volumes.

Yes it's a great record,but I would like to know which dogs she beat?

I saw her run on video and in the flesh. I saw Dancer beat her in the Forley cup in the flesh and on video Dancer impressed me more. Both were great bitches and while Foxy has the unbeaten record in matches, ( Dancer drew twice with her in matches ) it was Dancer who won the Forley cup (with the long slips ) and also produced a Forley cup winner so she is the best in my mind that I ever saw.

Two great bitches!!

I saw her run on video and in the flesh. I saw Dancer beat her in the Forley cup in the flesh and on video Dancer impressed me more. Both were great bitches and while Foxy has the unbeaten record in matches, ( Dancer drew twice with her in matches ) it was Dancer who won the Forley cup (with the long slips ) and also produced a Forley cup winner so she is the best in my mind that I ever saw.

Two great bitches!! i saw dancer run in the forley as well when she won she had by far the easier hares and on the better land her running time was half what foxys was cn was to much of a gentle man on the day and was pressed into running it of to decide the winner but at the same time my opinion was that foxy only ever had three hares in her tank but thats just my opinion ive also got footage of dancer jacking as well in those days the forley was a closed shop and the likes of my people could never get a look in and we were avoided like the plague i reckon we always had the dogs and the beating of both of em. if us travellers had been invited to run in it we would have won it every year cn and as always picked theyre matches they would never run us and always used the excuse those gyppos are to much bother but deep down we knew and they knew we knew the real reasons. for the record she drew with other dogs as well