The blackbird chicks in the nest I posted the other day are no more. Came outside last night and mother blackbird was going mad. Looked to see what was wrong and there was a large black cat that she was bombing. Alas, I was too late, the nest was destroyed and the young gone. I know that's what cats do, but it's still upsetting/annoying, when she's gone to all that effort to build the nest, lay the eggs, sit on them and hatch them out only for some moggie to destroy everything. I wonder how many other birds it has killed. It had no collar on so I assume it was a stray. Well it too paid the ultimate price.

Kev

theres one that shits in all the flower beds in my garden and pulls the water bottle off my ferret run and tries to catch my fish from my pond. hes been pushed into my pond a few times by my dog but the f****r wont take the hint. a nice looking house brick will do the job next time.

i live in the middle of........ but i'd love to.......

i hate cats, to the fact i bought a jr to try to keep them off my back..... and they must enjoy the chase cause theres now 2.

this is my neighbours set up only 1 day on and the cat was waiting.

IMG_0028.jpg

The blackbird chicks in the nest I posted the other day are no more. Came outside last night and mother blackbird was going mad. Looked to see what was wrong and there was a large black cat that she was bombing. Alas, I was too late, the nest was destroyed and the young gone. I know that's what cats do, but it's still upsetting/annoying, when she's gone to all that effort to build the nest, lay the eggs, sit on them and hatch them out only for some moggie to destroy everything. I wonder how many other birds it has killed. It had no collar on so I assume it was a stray. Well it too paid the ultimate price.

Kev

good man kill the f**ker :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::gunsmilie:

i always wonder why cat owners feel the need to let the friggin things out to roam around the streets and no fear of a comeback - if i let my dogs roam the streets they would be off to the dog warden pretty sharpish!

hate the bloody things but i hate the irresponsible moron owners who let them wander unsupervised even more