This is only the second year of this game fair; and although it was good last year, this year it was great !! The organisors took on board the suggestions from last year and I think this will become one of the premier Game fairs/Lurcher & Terrier shows. There was something for every field sports enthusiast, and the trade stands were about 90% field sports orientated, unlike some game fairs !! A great day out, well done to the organisers !!! :clapper:

Cheers.

Excellent day out the weather was spot on only took 15 mins to get in, not bad with the road lay out at the park entrance, spent most of the day at or around the lurcher terrier show, had a few drinks with Foxgun Tom and some of the scotish lads, good company, and good crack, will be back over in the morning for round two at the bar, I also droped one of our double terreir boxes off to be raffled at the lurcher terrier show tomorrow, its got to be worth a quid for a chance to win one, look for ward to meeting more of you lads and lasses tomorrow, looks like we are in for another sunny day, my heads splitting not sure if its the sun or the beer, I know it about the day out and meeting like minded folk, but I must say that fran as exceled herself with the trophys for the show so come on all you lads and lasses in the North get down there in the morning and make a day of it gates open at 7am

• 2 weeks later...
This is only the second year of this game fair; and although it was good last year, this year it was great !! The organisors took on board the suggestions from last year and I think this will become one of the premier Game fairs/Lurcher & Terrier shows. There was something for every field sports enthusiast, and the trade stands were about 90% field sports orientated, unlike some game fairs !! A great day out, well done to the organisers !!! :clapper:

Cheers.

Totally agree, it's nice when the organisers put dogs first and in a pride of place at a gamefair, not out of the way away from everywhere. The trophies and rosettes were out of this world. This will be the premier working dog event in the future just like chatsworth used to be in the mid 90's.

I was the official photographer and there was a buzz around the show rings on both days everyone was happy and the atmosphere was electric.

The coursing and race track was just fantastic and top marks must go the the racing organisers, Everything ran like clock work.

The rest of the gamefair was 95% country orientated, the main arena shows were excellent too.

All in All a top class gamefair

IMG_1004-1.jpg

The trophies, all competitors who won one get to keep it!!!!

Edited by mally