Here some pics of my terrier just starting to come out of his shell now lol took ages to get used to us .. his breeding is nutall/nofolk breeding wich i believe is irish background...

He hasnt seen much yet apart from rats and a bloody cat he got hold of the other day hopefully in a year or so i will try him down under as his sire and dam were 100% across the water

Photo012.jpg

Here some pics of my terrier just starting to come out of his shell now lol took ages to get used to us .. his breeding is nutall/nofolk breeding wich i believe is irish background...

He hasnt seen much yet apart from rats and a bloody cat he got hold of the other day hopefully in a year or so i will try him down under as his sire and dam were 100% across the water

Photo012.jpg

Nice wee dog there bud ;)

atb anythingoes ;)

aint you selling him yet mate

nah mate the last dogs advertised was on behalf of a friend he bull x and the ferrets .. so cheers for tryin to be clever :)

aint being clever mate nice dog what im looking for :blink:

MY BAD MATE HOLD ME HANDS UP SORRY LOL 4T U WAS TAKIN THE PISS CUS I SOLD ME MATES BULL X ON HERE LOL

aint you selling him yet mate

nah mate the last dogs advertised was on behalf of a friend he bull x and the ferrets .. so cheers for tryin to be clever :)

aint being clever mate nice dog what im looking for :blink:

MY BAD MATE HOLD ME HANDS UP SORRY LOL 4T U WAS TAKIN THE PISS CUS I SOLD ME MATES BULL X ON HERE LOL

lol where did you have him from mate nice looking pup