Last night

Guest buster321c

Guest Scuba1
Hang on , as far as the hair goes , she does actually have red hair , so i guess the lad had got Great Taste ;)

And Micheal , as far as running them over , my driving dear boy, is FAR worse than my shooting :blink: i supprise myself sometimes just how bad at it i am :blink::blink:

In that case I stand corrected and take it back :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

ATB

Michael

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest buster321c

How about no , but , you get your northern monkey arse down here during the summer and we`ll go there and do a bit ;) oh and you bring the sarnies , and drinks , oh and i like Kit kats . :kiss:

And bring Moxy with ya , that way you can bump him for the petrol :clapper:

Edited by buster321c
How about no , but , you get your northern monkey arse down here during the summer and we`ll go there and do a bit ;) oh and you bring the sarnies , and drinks , oh and i like Kit kats . :kiss:

sure will pal, you like kit katting? or just kitting? will you be caravaned up, or am i sleeping in your bed? :D

Guest buster321c

sure will pal, you like kit katting? or just kitting? will you be caravaned up, or am i sleeping in your bed? :D

No you arrive at 11 am , drive me to the shoot , i shoot for an hour , you take me home , then you fek off :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

sure will pal, you like kit katting? or just kitting? will you be caravaned up, or am i sleeping in your bed?

No you arrive at 11 am , drive me to the shoot , i shoot for an hour , you take me home , then you fek off :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:D

with your EX :clapper:

No mate , aint got a clue , and i aint a brummie ;)

sorry for the brummie, kit kat though? try redtube.com,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,strong stuff will know,,,,,,if you get stuck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your up late anyway, you'll get done ;)

Guest buster321c

Oh my god , i think i know what you mean , now i get it , ok then mate i feckin hate Kit Kats , dont like chocolate at all , and i`ll get me own sarnies and drink , cheers luv :kiss: