would yas all dry your fuking eyes lol,

the thug stamped on his leg, anybody would have got a red for it

hes fat, hes scouse, hed probually rob your house!

i would rather be fat and scouse than a cock head like you who carnt spell

just incase you dont know am scouse ;)

jay

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

im a red and from manchester wich is rare :D

and there is no way the lads are gona let that dirty back stabbing scum play again

he has put country before team witch is a fair call but to do that to a fellow colleague

who he sees day in and day out is very wrong and wont be forgoten

rooney was lined up for it before the wistle went no to ways about it

as for sven well like he gave a f**k are you gona do any work on your last day??

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Man U supporter but to be Honest I don't think this lads going to be very popular in pre-season training, I'm not saying that England would have won if Rooney did'nt walk as the way they played with or without him was shite! but Ronaldo was a total Wanker the way he reacted to a club team mate.

f**k off to spain you greasy wop and take eriksson with you :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

would yas all dry your fuking eyes lol,

the thug stamped on his leg, anybody would have got a red for it

hes fat, hes scouse, hed probually rob your house!

i would rather be fat and scouse than a cock head like you who carnt spell

just incase you dont know am scouse ;)

jay

lol i aint really slagging scousers, just the moaners

at the end of the day the guy was playing for his COUNTRY IN THE WORLD CUP ... club teams go out of the window your loyalties are towards your country simple as ... if that fat ugly c**t cant keep his temper under control then he shouldnt be payed the fortune he gets every year ... and lets not forget that the justification of the extortionate pay packet to footballers is that they are role models for todays youth ... well done rooney f*****g class act you are ... NOT ..........

convienent you condem a man for a flash of temper but theres no mention of dirty, traiter, scumbag ronaldo's disgraceful behaviour, where i come from a flash of temper aint a big deal but being a backstabbing b*****d is, i agree with GRUBYGRAFTER :good: anyway you welsh guys dont even no f**k all about football :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that should get the ball rolling

your bound agree with daddy ... if you didnt he would slap your wee jock arse :D:D:D ..........

Guest Side by Side
Never mind :D there's a Real "World Cup" comming next year :good::good:

Regards Rob

ai and i cart weight mate... a proper sport no diving cause u got a litte tap... huge hit... and wales to do well... :clapper::good::D:D:D:D:D:good::clapper:

P.S whats the better it wont resive the same hype as this world cup ;)

happy hunting

SBS

:D

Regards Rob

ai and i cart weight mate... a proper sport no diving cause u got a litte tap... huge hit... and wales to do well... :clapper::good::D:D:D:D:D:good::clapper:

happy hunting

SBS

sbs your spelling is fecking shite for a young lad! now i know i am not the best (before you all start :) )

but for christ sake read it back when you have posted and edit the stuff that is wrong .........

yis fellman :):D:)

Edited by fellman

Regards Rob

What Ive seen of it lately mate I think we had better prepare ourselves for a dissapointment in the Rugby World Cup and the Cricket aswell.

Ronaldo only did what hes paid for ,I didnt see many mancs posting about the way they cheated Spurs out of a win(Ime no spurs fan by the way)

The FA dont want a manager they want a yes man no way would they let any manager replace Beckham think of the loss of sponsors.

Guest Side by Side
:D

Regards Rob

happy hunting

SBS

sbs your spelling is fecking shite for a young lad! now i know i am not the best (before you all start :) )

but for christ sake read it back when you have posted and edit the stuff that is wrong .........

yis fellman :):D:)

sorrly lads my bad... i only just got up....

happy hunting

SBS

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

winning is all that matters , it wouldnt bother me if a english player did that . we wernt good enough simple as that . f**k all to do with what ronaldo did the manager lost that game for us . i could get a england team to the quarter finals piece of piss , with the players he has at his disposal he should have won . Sven is a shit manager i said that the first day he got the job nothings changed anyone with a modicum of football knowledge will no that he is a fool who has no tactical knowledge . He f****d up all through this championship an the last an dont even get me on the 2002 world cup against a 10 man brazil :realmad: .

So i will tell you all this for a fact england will not win anything under mclaren he is shit a yes man to the fa he is a tactically naive an dosnt command the respect of players , if the fa were serious about winning they would have signed big sam or oniel but like brian clough many moons ago big same calls it how it is so he wont get a sniff ever !!

Just think sven is 35m better of for his time as england manager , good work if you can get it .

Guest dazzy
I'm a Man U supporter but to be Honest I don't think this lads going to be very popular in pre-season training, I'm not saying that England would have won if Rooney did'nt walk as the way they played with or without him was shite! but Ronaldo was a total Wanker the way he reacted to a club team mate.

i think picture says it all :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Guest gav d

rooney did not get sent off for the tackle where he done some ball stamping, as the referee never reacted until rooney pushed ronaldo, after all at the beginning of the match ronaldo did aparently say to rooney "im going to get you sent off" and that little wink from him said it all really basically saying "job done" so if i was rooney i think i would of stamped on the pretty boys head until he stopped moving the f*****g b*****d :realmad: :realmad:

''rooney did not get sent off for the tackle where he done some ball stamping, as the referee never reacted until rooney pushed ronaldo, after all at the beginning of the match ronaldo did aparently say to rooney "im going to get you sent off" and that little wink from him said it all really basically saying "job done" so if i was rooney i think i would of stamped on the pretty boys head until he stopped moving the f*****g b*****d ''

bullshit