How can i build up my lurcher's muscle tone

sorry to jump in but whats the best way to introduce them to running beside the bike?

the way i did it with mine was walk with the bike with dog on the same side until they got used it and then took it from there, not all dogs will run along side one with a lead on one of mine wouldn't run along side with a lead on but she was quite happy to be beside the bike off the lead :D

watch them dew claws on stubble fields..tape em up when you go lampin.

atvb

vin

I know they do stick out a little a i haven't had any problems yet thank god.. His mother was the same i used to tape them with the self sticking elastic bandage stuff. Am gonna start doing the same with him. Think I'm doing it right. Thanks tho

my lurcher also had gasterintouritus when she was younger but all i do is make her pull me up hills on my push bike. at first she struggled but know she doesnt even have to try n this worked a treat for me as he muscle started to develop really well.

my lurcher also had gasterintouritus when she was younger but all i do is make her pull me up hills on my push bike. at first she struggled but know she doesnt even have to try n this worked a treat for me as he muscle started to develop really well.

well that sounds much easier than pedalling up myself. Only joking am gonna give my bike a once over and definately get him out this week