English Springer Photo's

:D yes indeed they are all fine dogs so far, I'm looking forward to seeing more pics possibly photo's of them in action. I'm off out with the camera today may drop a few on tonight.... HAVE A GOOD BANK HOLIDAY FOLKS :victory:

IT MAY NOT RAIN!!!!

This is Jabba my 2.5 yr old springer
i just had the rspca round they had a report about my to springer ruby and oscar say they were skinny and there coats were matted as you can see on page one of this that they are not people who waste there time should be done for it like you can get done for wasting the old bill time
  • 2 weeks later...

sally and polly sallys 9yrs seen it done and got the t shirt ok shooting bunny's over but now no good in beating line. Polly's 2 1/2 yrs and she is becoming a little cracker when out rough shooting she will get her chance at the beating line this season as sally is now retired from that sort of work as her selective deafness kicks in and my blood pressure rises when it comes to flushing birds from woods.

post-20256-1244488203_thumb.jpg

Edited by hily

Here are a few photo's i've taken over the past couple of years, i keep a lab myself but i do like springers, i just havn't got the patience at the moment to train and work one but i will one day thats for sure....

for008-7.jpg

for011-5.jpg

for004-7.jpg

Gillyed038.jpg

Gillyed029.jpg

Gillyed028.jpg

Gillyed024.jpg

Gillyed002.jpg

Gillyed001.jpg

clumber006.jpg