• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as stated before , these would make perfect deer dogs [pre ban] :yes:

cum on lads don't miss the boat :victory: left my pup is the bollocks.

Edited by x38

hows it settling in , hows he getting on with your other dogs

hows it settling in , hows he getting on with your other dogs

like a duck to water m8t :good:

one of the black pups is still for sale ! a chap was supposed to be having the pup on tuesday night and then he rang me to say he wanted it on thursday night , i got a text this morning saying he couldnt have the pup ,3 people rang me up and said were there any pups for sale and i said no...... NICE ONE thats twice :thumbdown: . ive had the pup jabbed at the vets as he was worried it might catch something and that he,d give me the money when he picked the pup up , the pup is the black one standing up on the 3 rd page and is 11 weeks old , its 16 itts and 20 inches long with a 12 inch tail and weighs 9.8 kg, only genuine enquiries please .ring 07805 378139 for more details

Edited by MR POACH
one of the black pups is still for sale ! a chap was supposed to be having the pup on tuesday night and then he rang me to say he wanted it on thursday night , i got a text this morning saying he couldnt have the pup ,3 people rang me up and said were there any pups for sale and i said no...... NICE ONE thats twice :thumbdown: . ive had the pup jabbed at the vets as he was worried it might catch something and that he,d give me the money when he picked the pup up , the pup is the black one standing up on the 3 rd page and is 11 weeks old , its 16 itts and 20 inches long with a 12 inch tail , only genuine enquiries please .

Time wasters mate no good at all :wallbash: red bitch u no the one :boogie: ha ha

one of the black pups is still for sale ! a chap was supposed to be having the pup on tuesday night and then he rang me to say he wanted it on thursday night , i got a text this morning saying he couldnt have the pup ,3 people rang me up and said were there any pups for sale and i said no...... NICE ONE thats twice :thumbdown: . ive had the pup jabbed at the vets as he was worried it might catch something and that he,d give me the money when he picked the pup up , the pup is the black one standing up on the 3 rd page and is 11 weeks old , its 16 itts and 20 inches long with a 12 inch tail , only genuine enquiries please .

Time wasters mate no good at all :wallbash: red bitch u no the one :boogie: ha ha

Wanker more like :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Edited by x38