Big pike, Perch and Chub

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the pike were cought by a 14yr lad that i took to some little spots that nobody fished only for him to go back and catch these without me :angry: , sadly the place as been spoilt now and the farmer doesnt let anybody near them, the good old days, think ile keep them to myself from now on :D [atta

chment=80669:888.jpg]

yes some crackers on here lads glad i made this thread i caught on last year this time i passed the dead bait passd him about 10 times untill he took it and what a fight i had but i never had the scales so gudging by your fish lads i would say he was a good 17lber. i love pike fishing in the summer although you shouldnt really i know some local lochs up the mountains by me i think i will pay a visit too once im driving :)

Nice stripey run and i have these lures from fox jointed runts mate if you have any or ever get offered any they are smashing i mean the stripeys love em and so do the ladys, but i also fish the wissey little quiet out of the way place need a boat but its teaming with perch i mean i never seen water like it for them nothing massive yet but there is thousands i know fisherman bend the truth but there is loads if anyone fancys a day of it in the summer etc i got a boat happy to take you out no worries at all.

lads got to give it to you your all as kean as mustard !! brilliant fish some monters here. wish i could have anything like that i lost my monster last year i could put my hands up and say i wasnt lying and put my life on it was atleast 4 foot long it was a monster salmon and 2 foot in depth easy a good 35-40lber i was gutted =( bloody flying condom came strait out of his mouth after 30 seconds and he hit me quit close in, there is always that story of the one that got away aint it boys ;)

lads got to give it to you your all as kean as mustard !! brilliant fish some monters here. wish i could have anything like that i lost my monster last year i could put my hands up and say i wasnt lying and put my life on it was atleast 4 foot long it was a monster salmon and 2 foot in depth easy a good 35-40lber i was gutted =( bloody flying condom came strait out of his mouth after 30 seconds and he hit me quit close in, there is always that story of the one that got away aint it boys ;)

lol your a fukin edda adam boy!!! 30-40lb salmon :hmm::hmm: louis got one mounted on his wall 15lb and thats a monster!!

hell of a boy. hurry up and get that bitch fit now