Big pike, Perch and Chub

Just wondering if anyone has any photos of thier big pike, perch or chub i love the predator fishing and why not put some pictures of your wacky lures on here i will get some pictures of my lures tonight which i baught from florida last summer i lost two of the best pike lure i have ever seen last year because of two poxy jack pike, they looks just like a dead bate in the water they worked wonders. Well i would be nice to see any of these fish aspecially the perch i really really like big perch my best is about 2.5lb and i thought that was a monster. Get posting

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice fish mate both of them, i think i neeed to get my first chub never had one no warters round here with them in =(

I don't know how far it is from where you are mate but there's the River Wye and the River Severn that both hold a good head of decent Chub.

For big Chub you can't beat big smelly baits...Blue cheese, lamprey sections or strips of Mackeral all work really well for finding the better fish.

Cheers

OBE

hi this is a chub i got in 05 that weighed 6ib 3oz that i ended up sendind to angling times pleasure catch for them to ring me to ask if they could put a article on me on how i cought it, i got it on maggot and what a fight it put up, you cant beat abit of predator fishing and had some good pike and perch over the years , sorry pics poor as i had to take it on my phone