lure coursing rollers & lure Machines

I would like to make my own lure coursing rollers & lure Machines would any body know what motor, controller and battery to use, as I need one foe my lurcher and harris's.

Regards,

Si. :notworthy:

I would like to make my own lure coursing rollers & lure Machines would any body know what motor, controller and battery to use, as I need one foe my lurcher and harris's.

Regards,

easy donne if you can weld,,,all you need is a starter from a car(one without the cone over the shaft)an old golf or polo has one, mount it in a frame starter at the front wheels at the back,try to get a starter with a built in selinoid,if you can get your hands on a steel wheelbarrow rim knock out the center shaft and spot weld on to the staft only spot it on as to much heat will feck the starter ,take your two wires from the starter and fit termanals,take a smaller wire from the selinoid power and fit a push button swicth on the end ,,,stick a battery in an away you go i will try an get pics up later as these would explain better ;)

Regards,

easy donne if you can weld,,,all you need is a starter from a car(one without the cone over the shaft)an old golf or polo has one, mount it in a frame starter at the front wheels at the back,try to get a starter with a built in selinoid,if you can get your hands on a steel wheelbarrow rim knock out the center shaft and spot weld on to the staft only spot it on as to much heat will feck the starter ,take your two wires from the starter and fit termanals,take a smaller wire from the selinoid power and fit a push button swicth on the end ,,,stick a battery in an away you go i will try an get pics up later as these would explain better ;)

Thank you very much for your help I will try this still not really shore about the wires bit mite become clear after I have seen the starter close up!!!!

Regards,

Si.

the one my neighbour had was the geardox off a rear wheel drive car, it had a handle on the side which whould have been turning the drive shaft and just a bracket on the opp side to gather the string, all was monuted on a frame and could change the gears for different speeds, no bother to pull out the string again just pop it into nuteral, only thing is its a two person job 1 to wind and a slipper.

Regards,

good question,i have been meaning to put this poste up.nice one.atb

Just an idea bud but how does a washing machine motor & a dimmer switch sound :whistling:
WASHING MOTOR ID 240VOLT MATE SO UNLESS YOU COULD RUN AN 240 LEAD FROM A PLUG TO YOUR POSITION THEN IT WOULDNT DO THE JOB WITH OUT AN INVERTER BUT IN THEORY IF YOU COULD THEN IT IS POSSIABLE