picture of my red lakie

Guest Dillon

correct me if I am wrong but doesn't that f u c k the jacket up, I know a lad who clips the jacket on a bitch I bred yrs ago, it is now very soft and fluffy unlike the litter sister that gets stripped who has a good tough jacket.

i've only took off last winters coat which it is now malting anyway and he hasn't started growing his winter coat yet .he hasn't been clipped for a couple of years and probably won't be clipped for another couple of years.he needs it now and again to tidy him up and stops him getting shite stuck in his fur

Jimfin -The outer guard hairs are what insulates the inner ,finer hairs mate .Stripping as opposed to clipping only removes the loose and tangled guard hairs and maintains a good insulation.You are lucky its the summer .Hopefully the autumn molt will see him right .

Jimfin -The outer guard hairs are what insulates the inner ,finer hairs mate .Stripping as opposed to clipping only removes the loose and tangled guard hairs and maintains a good insulation.You are lucky its the summer .Hopefully the autumn molt will see him right .

do you know what your on about finny i here thet dog is scared of the dark because it had a scooby do attack

the dog is around 8 years and in semi retirement .

i've three young terriers for the coming season so will only be using him went nessesary

when he retires fully i think i'll get him one of these of the hyperdrug website

980001small3km.jpg

i see from your previous posts that your a professional groomer cumbrian jack. so next time i'm over in england i'll drop him up to the salon for a full make over.like the white dog on your post lakiexrussel with the blue rinse

Unfortunately I have to clip one of my terriers as he's inherited a bad coat from one side of his line. This means when stripped his skin bleeds. I wish I didn't have to cos as someone rightly pointed out it gives him a fine silty coat which is not very weather proof (doesn't affect working ability I hasten to add!!). I only do it once a year mind, and it don't seem to bother him that much. He gets taken out back of van, put in a hole dug to, taken out then gets put back in a nice warm kennel after a good rub down!! Jobs a good un! Guess what I'm trying to say is should always strip if you can bit its not the end of the world if you do clip them out!!

jesus you nob why are you calling the bloke a spastic for clipping his dog, ive got two terriers both are clipped as short as i can get them this time of year i run them every day on the downs during the summer if i didnt keep them short they would probaly die from the heat all you boys seem to do is talk rather than actualy DO if you actualy got of your fat arse you would realise this nice dog though mate and my dogs coats are fine in the winter its differnt strokes for differnt folks

just been reading through your previous posts deer hunter.it makes for interesting reading.

here's one of your quotes

deer hunter

"alright there,i like hunting for rats and rabbits at the moment,i have 2 border terriers that are killing machines and i am getting a lurcher when i decide what kind"

then there's another about borders being the hardest terriers.

well deer hunter i think you will be a long time trying to live up to your name after reading your posts

a more appropriate name maybe ratboy or something.

i can't wait to hear from you when your killing machines get their first foxes.

keep daydreaming in the black taxi to school ratboy

just been reading through your previous posts deer hunter.it makes for interesting reading.

here's one of your quotes

deer hunter

"alright there,i like hunting for rats and rabbits at the moment,i have 2 border terriers that are killing machines and i am getting a lurcher when i decide what kind"

then there's another about borders being the hardest terriers.

well deer hunter i think you will be a long time trying to live up to your name after reading your posts

a more appropriate name maybe ratboy or something.

i can't wait to hear from you when your killing machines get their first foxes.

keep daydreaming in the black taxi to school ratboy

SHIT HOT WELL SPOKE SEE YOU SOON JA