bent barrel ?

hi all i have a logun axsor , and it is shooting about a foot to the left at about 35 yds , i initially thought that my scope was knackered but after putting a new scope and mounts on it is still doing it , i have tried it without the silencer just in case the pellets were clipping it but this made no differance.

the gun to my knowledge has not been dropped so i am totally confused . anyone have any ideas or is it a gun shop job . if so can anyone recommend a good one in the shropshire area.

thanks

i would take it to a gun smiths mate, when i got my gun serviced they aligned the barrel and the scope, it sounds like ur barrel may be slightly bent. ur gun has a free floating barel doesnt it? can you get a clamp to hold it onto the air tube?

Hi mate, I also have a Logun Axsor I have been having a few issues with it regards accuracy at 35 yards +. I wouldn't say you have a bent barrel as it is fixed at the muzzle end and to be that bad I think you would see the bend, try putting a steel rule along the edge if the barrel, a 30cm one as this will show up any bend instantly!!

I have sent a few cleaning pellets through mine and it has improved it a lot. Also check that it is sat in the stock well and that the recess that the action sits in is straight and not stressing the air chamber (warped stock) as the barrel is fixed to it. I am no expert but maybe this will help.

I know how frustrating it is knowing that these guns are very accurate. Check that the screw is in the barrel where you put the charging probe, or that it is tight, it's a 3 or 4mm allen key bolt in mine.

Hope you get it sorted mate failing that give Logun a call on 01902 738070 they were really helpful when I called them, ask to speak to one of their guys who actually services the guns. Good luck!!! :thumbs: