I have a fenn trap that we used to get some squirrels last year. This year I got it out to set up for some rats around the chickens and one of the arms has fallen off (the thin wire one, not the flat one)

Anyone got any pictures or diagrams of how to put it back together again !!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a fenn trap that we used to get some squirrels last year. This year I got it out to set up for some rats around the chickens and one of the arms has fallen off (the thin wire one, not the flat one)

Just squeeze it back together again - they were made to come apart. You can see how the other side looks so it shouldn't take much thought as to how it should look

OTC

• 4 weeks later...

Cant help there I as yet have to buy one to catch squirerels. Do you have a deign for the wooden box to hold the trap?

:notworthy:

Edited by Squirrelhunter

I just baited it with peanut butter (no really) and put it on the squirrels run line.

Took about a week to get the first one and then the second followed shortly after.

They were nesting in my roof so it didnt take too much to work out where to place it.

They are tryuing to get into the feed bins now, so I am going to have a go at mounting it on the wall nearby to see if that will work.

I just baited it with peanut butter (no really) and put it on the squirrels run line.

Took about a week to get the first one and then the second followed shortly after.

They were nesting in my roof so it didnt take too much to work out where to place it.

They are tryuing to get into the feed bins now, so I am going to have a go at mounting it on the wall nearby to see if that will work.

Thanks I am after the design that Mr Parker of Northumberland has on the tree trunks there. With a fenn trap inside. So far I have shot them in my garden.42 in 2.5 years.Trouble is they are staying in the trees now !! crafty lot.