lurcher pup for sale

Guest MIKE1

hi all i have been asked to put this cracking little pup up for sale by one of my mates he is of this site his name is samword. his computer is of line and i said i would put it up for him. right here goes

Cracking dog pup for sale, due to no fault of its own, he is a bedlington x whippet / greyhound x collie/greyhound. 16 weeks old, dark fawn, smooth coated, lovely little pup, already broken to ferrets, and chickens, had all his jabs been wormed and front lined. mum and dad are very good workers. it is a top little dog

will make cracking lamping dog or ferreting dog (will even retrieve the odd fox)

he is asking £120 for the dog

pm me and i will pass his number on to you hope i have got it all right :victory:

the pup has got to go becouse he has split with girlfried and has had to go back to his mums :chair:

post-11044-1199450896_thumb.jpg

Edited by john b

That is a smart looking pup there, don't think you'll see it around for long.

thanks mate i now sam is gutted he has got to let it go but his mum will not let him have it :cry:

That is one good looking pup alright, interesting.

How come their is 2 other brindle pups with it?

the 2 pups are mine i was looking after sams pup when he left his girl coz his mum did not want the pup in her house i had the pup for about 6 weeks and it went back on new years eve but he has been told to get rid of the pup by his mum :cry:

Edited by MIKE1
That is one good looking pup alright, interesting.

How come their is 2 other brindle pups with it?

the 2 pups are mine i was looking after sams pup when he left his girl coz his mum did not want the pup in her house i had the pup for about 6 weeks and it went back on new years eve but he has been told to get rid of the pup by his mum :cry:

Sorry to hear that, hope he gets a good permenant working home. :thumbs: