im having to sell one of my whippet pups she is fully kc regesterd i have her papers here she's fawn with black mask very keen she has been used to ferrets since she was a pup would live in or out both her parents are good lamping and ferreting dogs my 2 bulls arent accepting them and ive not got the time or room for them both as im having to kennel them with a terrier pup and a saluki grey x i just got so in regretably having to sell her on price is £350 as thats what i payd for her

Hang on you have just approached me about a service off of my whippet and your getting rid of one.If you have no time for dogs,lack of kennel space and hard to control,how would you fare with a litter of Pups.

i have her sister from previous litter who im keeping but im out of work at the moment and ive just moved so have one kennel up and im not allowed any more ill be moving againe in october when i do my old set of kennels will be going back up and as i ses ive a terrier bitch pup and a saluki greyhound pup kenneld with the 2 of them i would keep her and bring them in the house but as i ses my bulldogs are far too ruff with them so would justend up with injured whippets as for the fairing with litter of pups ive had 2 litters of american bulldogs from my bitch 14 in the first and 12 in the second and never lost one of them i used to keep whippets when i was younger and work them with my old lurcher but im just returning to the game i dont want to have to sell her but with the circumstances being as they are it would probably be better for the bitch if she was with someone with more space than i have at the moment my lurcher bitch is far too timid to give her to someone im just getting her to come out her shell and ill need the terrier pup so as i say its regretably going to have to be the whippet

• 9 months later...