• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 00taz11

00taz11

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:43 pm

I hate it when things like this happen and nothing is happening why don't you get some "friends" together and go and see him and get your dogs

#62 Guest_little lurcher_*

Guest_little lurcher_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:17 pm

thats what type of people they are so , im doing everything legal so far , he will and has already dropped himself in it , time will tell , softly softly catchy monkey , what any other person does afetr seeing this thread is just fellow dog people sick of seeing others fukked over , he cant chase hundreds of people round the country can he nor can police trace every single person doing a single thing ,

#63 Guest_little lurcher_*

Guest_little lurcher_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:41 am

he has now changed his details on the ad to

http://www.epupz.co....p?userid=580436

#64 ferret15

ferret15

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:58 am

he has now changed his details on the ad to

http://www.epupz.co....p?userid=580436

can only read it if your a member!!

#65 Miss Tarka

Miss Tarka

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:07 am

Member type... Member
Name / User...Mr Stephen Winter
Address...5 Cross Road Starston Norfolk IP209NQ
View map...View map
Email address...lorettajones03@yahoo.co.uk
Preferred time of contact Any day : Any time
Preferred method of contact Evening phone number
Phone No.
(Day time/Main)'...01379855072
Phone No.
(Evening)...01379855072
Phone No.
(mobile)
Fax
Web Site/Home page Not specif

theres the details copied from epupz....Hope you get your dogs back LL...b******s....complete low life scum....he'll get whats coming to him....as they say what goes around comes around....

Atb Miss T xx

#66 ferret15

ferret15

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:26 am

its just a thought are the dogs chipped if they are see if you can get the police to ask for the id number which he wont have but you do. would this not prove ownership have you spoken to the rspca they work with the police maybe they know which officer would be of More help.

#67 Guest_little lurcher_*

Guest_little lurcher_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:34 am

its just a thought are the dogs chipped if they are see if you can get the police to ask for the id number which he wont have but you do. would this not prove ownership have you spoken to the rspca they work with the police maybe they know which officer would be of More help.

the whippet is also reg at Kennel Club in my name , there is no concerns about whom owns the dogs , both are chipped in my name witness statements also prove they are mine , including tommys own admission to police that they are mine , he slipped up in conversation!!! :icon_redface: however my dogs are still not home!!!!! the bitch now has about 3 weeks left til she pups so please all be extra viligilant for litters advertised , will be saluki whippet grey x whippet

#68 Brian-911

Brian-911

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:06 pm

no offence sweetheart but you got the geezers address! Instead of chatting on here get some lads up together get tooled up and go get your bloody dogs back off the muggy little c**ts!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users