Guest Gavkent

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Gavkent
like a strong front on a dog good looking dog ,hope you get the money your asking ,times are tite for some genuine dog men but someone will hopefully give them a good home

times are tight and thanks to you changed to 350 a pup, if things were not so hard id keep the lot. :wallbash:

most important thing is you can see some doing the biz mate, i put that before a big wage when it comes to dogs , i get reports back from a good few pups i bred pics etc means alot to see youre doing the [bANNED TEXT] thing , nice stud dog good front , like the silver and whit one good strong pup

Guest Gavkent
most important thing is you can see some doing the biz mate, i put that before a big wage when it comes to dogs , i get reports back from a good few pups i bred pics etc means alot to see youre doing the [bANNED TEXT] thing , nice stud dog good front , like the silver and whit one good strong pup

dont worry mate, mine not in picture will do the biz defo, silver and white is yours for 300 if yo come down and pick up, i reckon the four my mates are holding other two look like out of different litter, but still you never know

Guest Gavkent
have you had many enquiries about them as they are a good litter and the saluk in the picture is well balanced and strong is he pure looks like abit of pace in them
YES SIRE IS PURE, BUT NO ENQUIRIES, BUT NOT BOTHERED PEOPLE HAVE NO MONEY FOR PUPS THAT THEY HAVE TO WAIT A YEAR FOR TO SEE IF ANY GOOD. HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM ON MY OWN LAND WITH NO NEIGHBOURS, WILL KEEP RATHER THAN DROP MY PRICE ANY LOWER. WHEN THEY ARE 12 MONTHS OLD THEY WILL BE WORTH MORE COS I KNOW THEY WILL KILL THEIR QUARRY, WILL ALSO GO OUT EVERY DAY TO KEEP THEM FIT AND KEEN IF I HAVE TO. THESE PUPS WILL BE ABOUT NEXT YEAR ON FEN DOING THE BIZ, JUST DONT KNOW WHO FOR.

FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE POST THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS ITS NICE TO HERE PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME ABOUT PUPS. AND FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT STUD OR MATCH WITH SIRE SORRY MAN WHO OWNS HIM WILL NOT HAVE STRANGERS AROUND HIM, FUNNY LIKE THAT, BIT OF A LONER OR SCARED IT WILL BE STOLEN. BUT DID PASS ON INFORMATION SENT IN PM'S. THANKS GAVIN

Guest Gavkent

yes thanks shaddow, it means alot to hear your thoughts because i know from reading your posts and seeing your pups you know your stuff. Maybe if i told lies about breeding and said bitch was out of barney, benji, foxy, lucky, luke, jo,merlin,eve, they would have gone by now. But the thing is shes not, unsure of exact breed other than jan jack and bob as mentioned but what i do know is she can kill her numbers all over even in our fields down in kent, where in my opinion some of the so called top dogs would struggle cos to get your numbers down here they need to be quick no run lasts past 4 mins down here so many hedges, woods and long game corn. but the difference is she can go up there to fen and still get a few.As for the stud hes best dog ive EVER seen, looks good in photo looks better in flesh. dont 4get me when you breed that bitch in the summer shaddow please.

here are my pups i have for sale there are 5 left dogs and bitches. Sire is import saluki from Arabia(see photo) not show pony currently coursing doing very well. Dam is young bitch with January jack and the racing greyhound ballyregan bob bloodlines. All strong pups and are ready to go. Sire is 27tts dam is 26tts. Both parents proven coursing dogs. Price is £350 and i may travel halfway if genuine and asking price. Will only deal face to face so no silly phone calls please. Phone 07936533187.

the sire got a thick chest...he dont look like the slow type..nice dog

here are my pups i have for sale there are 5 left dogs and bitches. Sire is import saluki from Arabia(see photo) not show pony currently coursing doing very well. Dam is young bitch with January jack and the racing greyhound ballyregan bob bloodlines. All strong pups and are ready to go. Sire is 27tts dam is 26tts. Both parents proven coursing dogs. Price is £350 and i may travel halfway if genuine and asking price. Will only deal face to face so no silly phone calls please. Phone 07936533187.

the sire got a thick chest...he dont look like the slow type..nice dog

can't believe these pup's are still not gone, the sire is the finest looking purebred i've ever seen, quality pup's good luck with the sale mate.

yes thanks shaddow, it means alot to hear your thoughts because i know from reading your posts and seeing your pups you know your stuff. Maybe if i told lies about breeding and said bitch was out of barney, benji, foxy, lucky, luke, jo,merlin,eve, they would have gone by now. But the thing is shes not, unsure of exact breed other than jan jack and bob as mentioned but what i do know is she can kill her numbers all over even in our fields down in kent, where in my opinion some of the so called top dogs would struggle cos to get your numbers down here they need to be quick no run lasts past 4 mins down here so many hedges, woods and long game corn. but the difference is she can go up there to fen and still get a few.As for the stud hes best dog ive EVER seen, looks good in photo looks better in flesh. dont 4get me when you breed that bitch in the summer shaddow please.

are pups stil for sale if so dogs or bitches and colour thanks