Pure Saluki pups

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lovely looking pups mate. shame about all these hill billys that think its there choice how much you sell them for. once again he is selling them not asking how much he should sell them for just cause

Posted Images

cant answer that mate maybe you can, i did see the original tor of dartmoor a good saluki ,and had halfcrosses of him , not being funny mate but grands dont mean alot , i buy a dog in what it catches and puts in freezer doesnt cost vet billls i hope the pups go to good working homes and not money oreinted puppy peddlars as whats happening in all pure breeds and some types of lurchers, my mates been oferd 10 g for a dog i got ofeerd a big sum for a sniper x jade dog chased them , it means nowt mate , my freind one the cambridge cup twice, do you think he sold them nope , people who sel and buy dogs at awhim are not what i call real lurcher men only way i would sell a dog doesnt suit me , and it would get plenty oppurtunity, a few years ago you never saw many salukis for sale then whala everybodys breeding them look at the country mans weekly , cant be good for the breed people getting there troudsers takeing down with peddlars , you sound genuine harte puppy peddlars like hanckock and some other guys ive met in my time , al the best

hi saw my sons father inlaw bid 10 k for the lucky dog [bANNED TEXT] it won the forley cup ,a few years ago , but why sell a good dog , [bANNED TEXT] u can win double that in bets ,with the right lads , iv been on a match n seen a few travelling boys take 4 to 6 grand in a day , the good ole days bring em back lol

Are you keeping a dog and a bitch Shaddow??? Fair play giveing folk a chance to own a top bred dog, even though some folk can't bide there self's and got to poke thier oar in, i think if you have no intention of buying keep your opinion's to yourself ;) P.S. i'll give you £100 for the big cream dog. :clapper:

All the best mate,

MATTI

Are you keeping a dog and a bitch Shaddow??? Fair play giveing folk a chance to own a top bred dog, even though some folk can't bide there self's and got to poke thier oar in, i think if you have no intention of buying keep your opinion's to yourself ;) P.S. i'll give you £100 for the big cream dog. :clapper:

All the best mate,

MATTI

i might do matti depends on which dog ben(khans owner) keeps , as his pick between the dogs

i really like the dogs , especially the cream one...pick of the litter so far

Looks a great litter shadow, its hard enough dealing with the messers that say they want a pup let alone the people that troll these boards causuing argument for arguments sake.. keep your head up mate as i am sure you will find genuine people for your pups.. ;) have you got any more pics..

Hi, interested in reserving a bitch puppy. Are they dewclawed please

they will be , but its been that cold i dont really want to move them around too much....just in case ....

Edited by shaddow