Pure Saluki pups

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lovely looking pups mate. shame about all these hill billys that think its there choice how much you sell them for. once again he is selling them not asking how much he should sell them for just cause

Posted Images

very charitable mate only 900 pounds most of us working dog men wouldnt pay thta for a dog to chase hares at that price go onto the pure saluki sites , nor being funny the building trades feched c**ts losing houses and youre trying to screw 900 pound of people i no the guy who owns jad and he offerd me a lining for 250 or 200 for cross bred dogs ,its near christmas and people who are genuine people cant fork out money like that for to chase a hare , and say ive a pure bred saluki the markets a wash with them at moment khan jads must have shagged more bitches than , tom jones lol , no offence but you have to be realistic with lurcher guys , my mte one the cambrudge cups twice with saluki line lurchers never charged me nothing but he was charging to only proven bitches 2 or 3 hundred , lets be real mate about prices to working class people im well of but never forget my routes

you are one argumentitive b*****d arent you :feck: if your not interested, then feck off to the brilliant hunting background you had, which you have to have to be a good hunter 'apparently' so feck off back to your hole and leave decent folk alone. Anyway nice looking pups mate and all the best with the sale :thumbs:

Are you keeping a dog and a bitch Shaddow??? Fair play giveing folk a chance to own a top bred dog, even though some folk can't bide there self's and got to poke thier oar in, i think if you have no intention of buying keep your opinion's to yourself ;) P.S. i'll give you £100 for the big cream dog. :clapper:

All the best mate,

MATTI

i might do matti depends on which dog ben(khans owner) keeps , as his pick between the dogs

i really like the dogs , especially the cream one...pick of the litter so far

hi shadow we av a dog out off bens pure saluki we put it a cross a coursing greyhound bitch. at 14 months old now running and killing is long ears very impressed with him send ben my regards from the lads down south with the black greyhound bitch we had 12 pups and only 3 left ,4 dyed , and the others got stolen

Are you keeping a dog and a bitch Shaddow??? Fair play giveing folk a chance to own a top bred dog, even though some folk can't bide there self's and got to poke thier oar in, i think if you have no intention of buying keep your opinion's to yourself ;) P.S. i'll give you £100 for the big cream dog. :clapper:

All the best mate,

MATTI

i might do matti depends on which dog ben(khans owner) keeps , as his pick between the dogs

hi shadow we av a dog out off bens pure saluki we put it a cross a coursing greyhound bitch. at 14 months old now running and killing is long ears very impressed with him send ben my regards from the lads down south with the black greyhound bitch we had 12 pups and only 3 left ,4 dyed , and the others got stolen

i told him and hes pleased they doing well , shame about the others though =(

All the best mate,

MATTI

hi shaddow tryed ringing ben ,but seem to have changed is number anychance of pm me is number as l got a whippet greyhound bitch l wont to breed from regards

not a piont;less remark my freind ,,but arealisaition anything with a kc doubles in price ive been and saw hundreds of saluks coursing over in the usa no some top saluki people , but cant see the 900 pound tag ona working dog ,thtas all mate , this is working dog site bud if you realy want big money go to the pure saluk sites no offence but i no what my dogs do and otheres and none cats that type of money and , keep it real , there other sites for pure bred dogs im sure were theyll accomadate you maybe youll be lucky and sell afew all the best of luck

i think you will find that 900 is not extravagent for a good kc reg pure saluki , try buy one from a show kennel then you will see extravagent prices!

ive bought a coo bred saluki pup to bring over and its costing me a lot more than 900 ,

and im sure your well aware good working coursing dogs fetch a lot more than 900 , tell you what if you think 900 is mad money , ill pay double for a top class coursing dog/bitch...and im still way short of what they worth to a lot of other lads

Shadow, ive had the same sort of comments to my Bedlington Pups i wanted some new blood in my line so i looked to europe and bought a Liver dog from Sweden as my new stud dog, he cost me 850 Pounds and about another 1200 pounds in vets bills, fuel money to heathrow and his flight and dog box.

It was the best money ive ever spent, and hes already paid for himself in the 3 lovely litters he's sired whilst he's been here in the UK.

Good luck with selling your pups