AYE A WAS THINKIN THAT BUT THE CLOSEST COLLAGE TAE ME IS THIRSK MEANS AD NEED TAE STAY AWAY FROM HOME ALOT ND A DONT THINK THAT WOULD GO DOWN WELL WAE THE MRS HAHA AL LOOK INTO IT ANYHOW CHEERS LADS :victory:

Is it in thirsk ?

Thats where I work at the minute.

Didnt know there was a college here myself but aint worked here long so wouldnt really know.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INTRESTED IN GAMEKEEPING AND I LOVE TO ACTUALLY BECOME ONE AM JUST NO TO SURE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT JUST WONDERING IF I WOULD BE BETTIR OFF GOING TO COLLAGE OR JUST GOING AROUND MY LOCAL ESTATES AND TRYIN MY LUCK

Its best to get to know your local keepers and start by getting some beating in and generally showing some genuine interest. Once you get to know him offer to help him out during the rearing season. In the evenings and weekends. And get a taste of what its all about. A lot of people think its just walking around with a gun all day but they couldnt be further from the truth. Its bloody hard work seven days a week. more a way of life than just a job. I enjoyed my days as a keeper back in the eighties in north Essex. At that time i went to hampshire colledge of agriculture. But there was no official qualifications in them days for keepers. Dont know if there is now?

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INTRESTED IN GAMEKEEPING AND I LOVE TO ACTUALLY BECOME ONE AM JUST NO TO SURE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT JUST WONDERING IF I WOULD BE BETTIR OFF GOING TO COLLAGE OR JUST GOING AROUND MY LOCAL ESTATES AND TRYIN MY LUCK

Its best to get to know your local keepers and start by getting some beating in and generally showing some genuine interest. Once you get to know him offer to help him out during the rearing season. In the evenings and weekends. And get a taste of what its all about. A lot of people think its just walking around with a gun all day but they couldnt be further from the truth. Its bloody hard work seven days a week. more a way of life than just a job. I enjoyed my days as a keeper back in the eighties in north Essex. At that time i went to hampshire colledge of agriculture. But there was no official qualifications in them days for keepers. Dont know if there is now?

Its under 'land management'