Down Like A Sack Of Spuds

Well if im shooting a Jackdaw its usually "Ha Ha get down you dirty, smelly little f****r, f**k off and die you sick dirty creature" :laugh:.

Luke.

luke carm down lad :tongue2: , wouldn't a simple....owned bitch safice? :clapper:

True, ill try too ;).

Luke.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its a rabbit ..ill mutter ' SIT! ' ... THWACKKK!!! then shout 'STAY!' :D normally does the trick but come to think of it it quite wierd you said that .. thought i was odd talkin to my self :D :D.... Then on the way home sing * another 1 bites the dust * 18 times :whistling: .... and to be honest ive said same as rabbit killer a few times ... GAME OVER.

If its a rabbit ..ill mutter ' SIT! ' ... THWACKKK!!! then shout 'STAY!' :D normally does the trick but come to think of it it quite wierd you said that .. thought i was odd talkin to my self :D :D.... Then on the way home sing * another 1 bites the dust * 18 times :whistling: .... and to be honest ive said same as rabbit killer a few times ... GAME OVER.

another 1 bites the dust, i'm sure everyone has done it one time or will :victory: