LOOKS HEAVY IN PICS MATE YOU GOT TO THINK JUST WEANED PUPS HER TITTYS ARE STILL BIG AND I HAVE SAID SHE ONLY BEEN OUT 1 TIME IN 19 WEEKS STOPPED TAKING HER OUT AS SOON AS SHE CAME IN SO IS LOOKING RATHER ON THE BIG SIDE

CHEERS PAUL

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHEERS MATE I JUST DONT GET SOME PEOPLE ON HERE AT THE MINUTE

Sorry I made a mistake about the joke me old mucker. I wish you all the best but do you think mastiffs are game enough nowadays? Has the bitch done much? That black dog looks a bit of a devil I bet he could do some damage.Best of luck anyway some twats bound to have it if its for free.

If the dam is a greyhound/bull mastiff cross why does it appear to have cropped ears? Have to say it looks more like a presa to me too. At the end of the day though your not asking anything for the pup so for people to critisize it seems like a bit of a no win situation on here sometimes, some people advertise their pups at a price and get stick for it, advertise for free and you seem to get stick for it too, where do people draw the line? I am not having a go by the way as the bitch in the pic looks in good nick, in fact a bit overweight for having just had pups which isnt a bad thing as its better she has a back on her than the pups draining it off her, but there does seem to be something slightly odd about it so It will be interesting to see more pics of the sire and the pup as none have been posted yet?

Guest bigredbusa

intresting cross and good luck with the pups but why call them a bullcross ? call them a mascross as there are to many fake bullcross's out there as it is .

intresting cross and good luck with the pups but why call them a bullcross ? call them a mascross as there are to many fake bullcross's out there as it is .

cauce the nob has not a clue what hes at , breeding of a mastiff enough said :whistling:

like its been said on here already what does it matter to any one how it was bred, he aint gaining any money off the thing so i cant see a problem, its every one to there own in my opion.

have you got any pictures yet of the pup, and any more recent ones of the sire ???? ide like to see what the pup looks like.

Guest michael.hudson7

I agree each to there own breeding is down to the breeder thats the dog he wants give the guy a break so stop taking the piss :feck: . By the way good luck on a new home for the pup.