Show your Tats off!

Guest manda

I have 4 in all

My very first tat that I got done at 17...... Some *************** years ago............... lol

98a00352.jpg

I had this one done at the same time as one on my ankle thats an Ivy design that I drew myself, no pics of the ankle tat sorry...

7d1a22e5.jpg

Last one done about 8 years ago, prob the worst in quality, may just get something done over it.......... yes time for a new one I think..........

3a87fdb6.jpg

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My granda had loads of tats like them, they where done in the pup with ink and a dart lol

We used to sit in the Art room at school Manda in 79 - 80 with a needle doing all sorts of crap everywhere! when the Indian Ink wasn't there is was shoe polish...

Can't beleive I'm not dead with all the crap banged into me from back then..... :laugh:....

Guest manda

I like that lil one ghostlyease, just get the colour redone and maybe add some stars?? I like designing my tats the one on my tummy was my design but the rest are cherry creek they do some amazing designs.

post-17454-1212263728_thumb.jpg

this is one of mine

if you cant make it out (shit picture).............its two dogs f*****g with PUPPY LOVE written underneath!!

pissed at the time!!!!.....you know how it is when you 17!!

my other is that famous welsh railway station tattooed on my willy......llanfairgyngeh...............no not that one RHYL!!!!!!!!!!!

keep em coming guys ( and miss tarka)................great post this

sean

Edited by SEAN3513
Guest manda
My granda had loads of tats like them, they where done in the pup with ink and a dart lol

We used to sit in the Art room at school Manda in 79 - 80 with a needle doing all sorts of crap everywhere! when the Indian Ink wasn't there is was shoe polish...

Can't beleive I'm not dead with all the crap banged into me from back then..... :laugh:....

Lol its funny looking back at what you did as a kid.

I like that lil one ghostlyease, just get the colour redone and maybe add some stars?? I like designing my tats the one on my tummy was my design but the rest are cherry creek they do some amazing designs.

Mmmmm, was thinking of taking it a bit bigger, stars......... can think of some good reasons for them......... :notworthy:

This is scotts most recent tattoo

dont know about anybody else.....................but looking at that makes my eyes water!!!!

............because of the pain.........before you start!!!!!!!!!!!