You can keep

Guest trev

Went for a walk with the trusty old pensioner bruce tonight.Knowing its a good time of year for foxes thats what we had in mind.It was fairly still and bright but we spyed our victim and soon had it running towards us, the dog was slipped a good chase and a clean kill. :D:D This fox suffered very little, it was almost dead on impact of the dog striking, some people say thats not possible but with this dog it is, he has a canny knack of hitting them in full flight, picking them in the air and smashing them to the ground for an almost imediate death. :whistle: :whistle:

No doubling up, single handed fox destroyer B):lol::lol: , even at seven years old he still has what it takes, never been doubled up on a fox yet, has caught some and some young dogs allowed to rag when the job was done, but always from day one managed them on his own

Now what i will say is, imo this is the best way to take fox with a lurcher, the dog has full control of the situation were as two dogs prolong the foxes suffering, one dog one fox :kiss: :D:D<_<

Now who said you need a bit of bully :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:<_<

2004_0101pensionersfox0001.jpg

2004_0101pensionersfox0002.jpg

2004_0101pensionersfox0003.jpg

2004_0101pensionersfox0004.jpg

Well dont the old yens lol but e does look as if it should be no problem to him . i could never understand how such a bit animal like a lurcher wouldnt deal with foxes all the time. I guess some lurchers are shit bags lmao. Nice to see its single handed there trev i would have been embarrassed :icon_redface: had my terrier need back up to deal with a fox and he was only 16 pound weight. :whistle: :p