pic of my saluki x collie

here is a pic of my girl meg, 1/2 collie 1/2 saluki

unfortunatly i dropped my old phone along way out of a tree and i lost all my photos with her after a nights lamping with her catch, what do you think, some people iv talked to say she could be to heavy set with that much collie and no greyhound. i think she has thrown to the saluki body wise and her hair is like a border collie.

has anybody got pics of a lurcher like this i would like to see them, and find out what game they could catch and how good they were at it. she is a good rabbiting dog and am going to try her on hares this weekend, they are a bit short on the ground near me so have to travel a fair few miles unless anyone nos of a few spots in sussex.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just pm you my email mate its not to much hassel :thumbs:
had one of these crosses 20 years ago could run allday could kill rabbits for fun not quite quick enough for hares on fens took to long to catch suluki body collie looks sorry no pics
sorry lads thought i had cracked it iv always been shit on computers,

gtomo whats your email adress and il email it to you so you can put it up for me if that is to much hassle for you.

heres your saluki x collie mate very nice dog would be nice to see a pure greyhound put to her :thumbs:

megsalukixcollie.jpg