Eu Polecat, Ferrets

I had two eu polecats and they both got banged, nasty bloody things, different characteristics to any ferret I've ever owned, as before, I have tamed many nasty ferrets, and thought I could do the same with these, tried for two yrs until I gave up on them.

I think you will struggle to get any proof anything is pure Eu polecat, the blood tests are not even 100% conclusive, but at the money your talking you should get some offers ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ferret lady said:

In the past 20 years or so I've seen literally hundreds of photos purporting to be UK polecats.  Only two of them looked like they might have been pure polecats and they were both taken in isolated areas of Wales. While a few might have been high content hybrids, the vast majority were clearly ferrets.

I

I saw either a polecat or the biggest ferret I've ever seen dead on the A5 last year. And last season one of the girls at a riding stables I ferret showed me a picture of 1 adult and 5 young that had been watching from a bramble bush

You could only see their heads and  I don't know if they were ferrets gone wild or polecats, but they were all polecat coloured, if they were ferrets I'd have thought at least one would have been different judging by the litters I've had.