Hour out

Guest Navek

While its great fun being out and a rabbit or two in the bag is a bonus what worries me is the amount of meat im going to have to buy to feed the ferrets all summer as a few rabbits here and there wont feed 12 ferrets from April to September 

13 minutes ago, The one said:

While its great fun being out and a rabbit or two in the bag is a bonus what worries me is the amount of meat im going to have to buy to feed the ferrets all summer as a few rabbits here and there wont feed 12 ferrets from April to September 

Yea that’s some mouths to feed ..

could you not thin out your stock a little ?give some to mates ect ect , With the lack of rabbits around will you have the work for 12 ferrets come next season? 

Had plenty of ferreting still got the ground just no the rabbit numbers i keep hoping there going to recover , most folk have given up the ghost so there's more to land on offer if you want it  , usually i fill a freezer and when that empties i can get  lamping at work a university and fill it  during the summer when the students are on holiday for 4 months , But even there i was on the sick for 10 months after smashing my knee  theres that few rabbits im no prepared to got out lamping them but im willing to try a bit of ferreting but walking round all the burrows are filled with leaves etc  theres going to be a few there but its a 500 acre site  maybe better to leave them to breed .?

Theres signs of a comeback in some area and im a believer unlike a advert in the local free paper long nets , poke nets etc £20 another guy bites the dust but what do you do if they do come back its easy to pick up a pair of ferrets which are currently £40 but your no going to get longnets , poke nets and purse  nets so easy 

On 27/12/2017 at 18:41, Navek said:

He’s not dominating in the least mate he’s just one them dogs that loves been round people .soon as he comes to you he’s normally squirting piss everywhere like a little fountain and rolling over showing you his belly and pissing up him self lol 

Ooooooh u best watch that mate he’s marking his territory, planning to take you down so he can be the boss ???? u better watch ur back an sleep with one eye open ??