Daystate Mk3 Not Charging

bought a mk3 a few months ago now, it was shooting fine, then I got the one shot then bleep, battery low, so connected the charger but nothing in the safety mode, turn it off the safe mode I got the beep and flashing light, but after a while I got a faint fast beeps, battery not charging, so got my self a new battery from daystate thinking the old one was dud, gun shooting fine then the one shot beep, battery low, so on charge but the same happened again, read all through the internet, I get the impression my main board is faulty,£200-£300 to replace, so I adapted the battey so I can charge it off the gun, as its only one allen key to remove and everything has been fine, when I used to plug the charger in the gun and the safety mode was off but not plugged in to the wall it bleeped and flashed as though it was charging

has anyone else had the same problem or can shed any light on it, or is it just the case of a new board?

thanks

atb bullet

Another one that's fecked i love the look of them but i would not have one given to me i feel for you mate wait till VM see,s this post

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I take it this VM has had problems before or he's just got himself one?