Sign in to follow this  
Fonzie

Looking For A Large Parent Reared 2015 Male Harris

I live in Ireland and I am looking for breeder in Ireland im willing to travel anywere with in Ireland the bird must be parent reared from hunting stock! Please pm me. If any lads have any good honest harris breeders could you please send me phone numbers so I can make contact cheers!

I live in Ireland and I am looking for breeder in Ireland im willing to travel anywere with in Ireland the bird must be parent reared from hunting stock! Please pm me. If any lads have any good honest harris breeders could you please send me phone numbers so I can make contact cheers!

You have a PM

• Like 1

I've a mate in the north here fonzie that has a clutch of 5 due to hatch around the 17th Aug if you don't get sorted mate!

Is the lads name John? Think I I could of been chatting to him on Tuesday if not pm me his number cheers!

Got a bird sorted thanks for your replies. And a special thanks to moorman top lad happy hunting with your new bird get a write up on her I'd say it will be a good thread well worth a read all the best!!

• Like 1