ADVICE PLEASE

NIGHTSHADOW

shaheen has your goldie killed anything in this season yet :hmm::hmm::hmm::icon_eek:

Just waiting for the two centre decks to grow so i can place my transmitter on Arnie,like most of the austringers with 1st/2nd year eagles my season will start about December.But everyone knows that dont they?,plus he's a 1lb to loose in weight & you cant cut it down drastic with them.

Shaheen

so your takeing the piss when saying you have only been in to it for 5 mins ?

Erm...........YES.. :bye:

richard i know you are a friend but having read these last few replys from you on this post and then to read your signature about spitting dummys out well you are not doing your self any favers and no one is going to take you that serious really mate are they . :no:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shaheen
shaheen has your goldie killed anything in this season yet :hmm::hmm::hmm::icon_eek:

Just waiting for the two centre decks to grow so i can place my transmitter on Arnie,like most of the austringers with 1st/2nd year eagles my season will start about December.But everyone knows that dont they?,plus he's a 1lb to loose in weight & you cant cut it down drastic with them.

Shaheen

so your takeing the piss when saying you have only been in to it for 5 mins ?

Erm...........YES.. :bye:

richard i know you are a friend but having read these last few replys from you on this post and then to read your signature about spitting dummys out well you are not doing your self any favers and no one is going to take you that serious really mate are they . :no:

I thought this was a forum where general mickey-taking is acceptable, even encouraged, but personal insults or slurs are something i'd never do anyway if you read it again :tongue2:,and he knows who i am of another forum so its ok.

How's all of them Harris's doing Dwayne?

Edited by shaheen

harris`s all doing fine thankyou just bought another pair and i think ive got myself a female goss sorted if the bloke is true to his word . but you know aswell as i do there is alot of bull shitters out there hows the goldy doing ? why didnt you speak the other day when your mum stoped to speak to me .

regards wag :thumbs:

Guest shaheen
harris`s all doing fine thankyou just bought another pair and i think ive got myself a female goss sorted if the bloke is true to his word . but you know aswell as i do there is alot of bull shitters out there hows the goldy doing ? why didnt you speak the other day when your mum stoped to speak to me .

That's alright then :thumbs: ,Goldie took his first kill of the season yesterday afternoon wich was an easy 6lb mark hare,been out today and had three flights but no luck as he's still not spot on fit wise.I've a few new bird's on their way to fill my new chamber's up.you'll have to come round and have a butchers but im not telling what they are yet........

Hey ya bugger i said "alright" and you turned your back on me :blink: as you spoke to that Spanish lorry driver!!!

Regards

Shaheen

Shaheen

those center decks grew back quick didnt they :hmm: is it december already :laugh:

Guest shaheen

Shaheen

those center decks grew back quick didnt they :hmm: is it december already :laugh:

:laugh: :11: :laugh: :11: :laugh:

Leg mounted Transmitter from Garlands :db: ,just 13 days of anyway ;)need to get him going quick as im booked in for a Field Meet before Xmas..........

Edited by shaheen

It comes with the Territory these days mate! there's plenty of Dreamers in this game now compared to a good few years back when the sport was less popular. I hate seeing people who buy a Harris and fly it for a year and move straight onto flying a Gos without doing enough Homework first with something like a Redtail or a Mixture of birds under their belt first.

I started the Hard way as a kid with Kestrals and a few Spars which I must admit some I made a arse of but this was the line I was determined to take. even when at school I would be sent to bed earley in the evening but I would take a torch with me to read THE ART AND PRACTICE OF HAWKING by E B MICHELLE, but I was also lucky enough to have some old school falconers take me under their wing, I finally picked up my first Redtail 1989-90!! I would of had one sooner but for the cash, I flew him hard for a few years as well as the odd other bird before being given a Finnish male Gos from Bob Haddon in 94.

I found up a few Pic's from Kestral and Redtail but Mummy still has alot from before then, f**k I was Handsome back then :angel:

Cheers

Jasper

post-251-1195982183_thumb.jpg

post-251-1195984287_thumb.jpg

post-251-1195984317_thumb.jpg

Guest shaheen
that pound in weight came off pretty quick didnt it thought you said you can not drop the weight on them drastically

Still got around another 6oz to loose yet and washed back leg's of rabbit helps and he'd be fine for demonstration work in flying displays at the weight he is but i want his true sharp hunting weight,any more questions? :whistling:

Edited by jasper65

That's alright then :thumbs: ,Goldie took his first kill of the season yesterday afternoon wich was an easy 6lb mark hare,been out today and had three flights but no luck as he's still not spot on fit wise.I've a few new bird's on their way to fill my new chamber's up.you'll have to come round and have a butchers but im not telling what they are yet........

Hey ya bugger i said "alright" and you turned your back on me :blink: as you spoke to that Spanish lorry driver!!!

Regards

Shaheen

that pound in weight came off pretty quick didnt it thought you said you can not drop the weight on them drastically

Still got around another 6oz to loose yet and washed back leg's of rabbit helps and he'd be fine for demonstration work in flying displays at the weight he is but i want his true sharp hunting weight,any more questions? :whistling:

um something wrong here :hmm:

Regards

Shaheen

um something wrong here :hmm:

please enlighten us