Saluki Crosses

:good:  i am struggling to train my own!!!!! LOL....but seriously, if you want any advice or help you are more than willing to ask....good hunting...JD

I need a dog that is well trained and to me it dont matter what dog you have got if it will do every thing you want then thats enough to many people want to much when to make sure it dose the stuff you want well is all thats required. the stay for me is everything he dont need to sit down jump just fecking stay but he must do it well . when walking to heal he must do just that no pissing about just steady walking and when he is sent out to find his prize he must also do that well. all the rest i realy dont need now if you cant teach a dog to stay walk to heel and find three things it is time to give up. I go out with clean spade who has a sal x and it will do every thing my dog will only its nose is def not as good i just give her more time. But if the quarrie is still alive and kicking she is there quicker.