your not even looking for stud are you sucker? there you go again presuming you know this dogs not bred from good tackle,

IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS BRED FORM GOOD DOGS IT ISNT WORTH A WANK AT 18 MONTH TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A STUD.COMPRIENDY :D

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bitsa lurcher
you got me all wrong ,the dog is for stud free so money is not the bottom line.i was hoping to find out if the dog can have pups.save me getting a bitch and waiting a year and trying.bitsalurcher dont presume you know me or what im up to .why your posting here beats me ,cos you dont want a lining just to argue? afterall this is classifieds ads ,not i know better chat column is it ?

firstly i am not looking to argue , i was offering the benefit of experience , and as far as ££££ goes , why did'nt you put FREE STUD SERVICE on your first post ???????

well i wasnt looking for your advice. as i said before this is classifieds.There was no price so why didnt you ask before trying to make out i was only after the cash.jumping to conclusions.now you got it wrong lad be a man .ADMIT IT ?

nothing to admit to , other than there is a better bred whippet up for stud in the classifieds , so i will have a look at that one , coz yours is'nt even worth looking at ......just my personal opinion .......now stop trying to tell your granny how to suck eggs theres a good boy :feck::feck:

your not even looking for stud are you sucker? there you go again presuming you know this dogs not bred from good tackle,this dog works cover lamp, with ferret and lot ,not like whippet some that scared nettles shivering in wind.

i have 2 bitches that i'm looking to cover in the future , so right now i'm doing my research , and all that i hear coming from you is not worth reading so this is the last posting for me on the subject .........YOUR DOG IS TO YOUNG TO BE A STUD DOG ........1 YEAR FOR BONE GROWTH and 1 YEAR FOR MUSCLE and then 2 YEARS HARD WORK TO TRY AND BREAK HIM .........now you ain't no where near that with an 18 month old dog are you :feck::feck: who's the sucker now :hmm::hmm:

you got me all wrong ,the dog is for stud free so money is not the bottom line.i was hoping to find out if the dog can have pups.save me getting a bitch and waiting a year and trying.bitsalurcher dont presume you know me or what im up to .why your posting here beats me ,cos you dont want a lining just to argue? afterall this is classifieds ads ,not i know better chat column is it ?

firstly i am not looking to argue , i was offering the benefit of experience , and as far as ££££ goes , why did'nt you put FREE STUD SERVICE on your first post ???????

well i wasnt looking for your advice. as i said before this is classifieds.There was no price so why didnt you ask before trying to make out i was only after the cash.jumping to conclusions.now you got it wrong lad be a man .ADMIT IT ?

nothing to admit to , other than there is a better bred whippet up for stud in the classifieds , so i will have a look at that one , coz yours is'nt even worth looking at ......just my personal opinion .......now stop trying to tell your granny how to suck eggs theres a good boy :feck::feck:

your not even looking for stud are you sucker? there you go again presuming you know this dogs not bred from good tackle,this dog works cover lamp, with ferret and lot ,not like whippet some that scared nettles shivering in wind.

i have 2 bitches that i'm looking to cover in the future , so right now i'm doing my research , and all that i hear coming from you is not worth reading so this is the last posting for me on the subject .........YOUR DOG IS TO YOUNG TO BE A STUD DOG ........1 YEAR FOR BONE GROWTH and 1 YEAR FOR MUSCLE and then 2 YEARS HARD WORK TO TRY AND BREAK HIM .........now you ain't no where near that with an 18 month old dog are you :feck::feck: who's the sucker now :hmm::hmm:

BREAK HIM OR DO YOU MEAN SPOIL HIM?

All I want to say on the subject,is,you really aren't doing the best for the sport that we all love by breeding un-tested dogs mate :yes: Have you seen how many dogs(especially lurchers,and,quite a lot of BUllx's)there are in the rescue centres. :doh: Your dog maybe a really good rabbit dog,but,please give it some more time,and prove to everyone(potential Dam owners)by way of a trial when he's in his 3rd or 4th year.You will then be able to charge a proper fee,and,you know that you will be getting(pick of the litter)a good pup back.I guess you would be vetting what your dog was put to(well you should anyway)so you should have the same high standards from your own dog.

Please don't take this as me slagging you dog off,because I don't know you or your dog from Adam.

Cheers............................Martin. :thumbs:

If your not interested in using the guys dog then dont comment on his post

FFS

I think the comments were made primarily to stop someone with not a lot of knowledge being drawn in to a bad(maybe-maybe not)mating,and,repopulating any number of rescues. :hmm:

All I want to say on the subject,is,you really aren't doing the best for the sport that we all love by breeding un-tested dogs mate :yes: Have you seen how many dogs(especially lurchers,and,quite a lot of BUllx's)there are in the rescue centres. :doh: Your dog maybe a really good rabbit dog,but,please give it some more time,and prove to everyone(potential Dam owners)by way of a trial when he's in his 3rd or 4th year.You will then be able to charge a proper fee,and,you know that you will be getting(pick of the litter)a good pup back.I guess you would be vetting what your dog was put to(well you should anyway)so you should have the same high standards from your own dog.

Please don't take this as me slagging you dog off,because I don't know you or your dog from Adam.

LISTEN IM NOT INTRESTED IN A PUP OR MONEY JUST TO SEE IF THE DOG CAN HAVE PUPS SO IM NOT INTRESTED IF IT LINES A SHEEPDOG .IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH ? AS FOR DOGS IN RESCUE CENTRE ,IF SOMEONE WANTS TO LINE A BITCH ,ITS GONNA BE LINED AND IF THE DONT HAVE ACCESS TO A TOP CLASS BRED WORLD BEATING TEN SEASOND DOG THEY CAN USE MINE OK.

LISTEN IM NOT INTRESTED IN A PUP OR MONEY JUST TO SEE IF THE DOG CAN HAVE PUPS SO IM NOT INTRESTED IF IT LINES A SHEEPDOG .IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH ? AS FOR DOGS IN RESCUE CENTRE ,IF SOMEONE WANTS TO LINE A BITCH ,ITS GONNA BE LINED AND IF THE DONT HAVE ACCESS TO A TOP CLASS BRED WORLD BEATING TEN SEASOND DOG THEY CAN USE MINE OK.

Take some sound advice mate,your mugging yourself off

yes like you ive been there to,bred sh*t from sh*t,bought loads of sh*te to who has,nt,but if the dog and bitch are worthy and out of good worthy dogs themselves that would do for me.

yes i would also put my hands up to having had worthless crap at some point in time , and that is why i am a fussy f**ker as to what is classed as a PROVEN STUD dog , and on that note how do you know if a dog is worthy or not when the dog in question is only 18 months old ..........it MAY jack at 2 year old or it MAY not in which case it is not a PROVEN STUD but a MAYBE ........now back to the add which states for all to read ......proven stud dog .....which means the dog is proven to produce litters of workers ..... the guy whose dog it is has said it has not produced any workers as yet ....

are my eyes going ?? where in the topic does it say proven :hmm:

yes like you ive been there to,bred sh*t from sh*t,bought loads of sh*te to who has,nt,but if the dog and bitch are worthy and out of good worthy dogs themselves that would do for me.

yes i would also put my hands up to having had worthless crap at some point in time , and that is why i am a fussy f**ker as to what is classed as a PROVEN STUD dog , and on that note how do you know if a dog is worthy or not when the dog in question is only 18 months old ..........it MAY jack at 2 year old or it MAY not in which case it is not a PROVEN STUD but a MAYBE ........now back to the add which states for all to read ......proven stud dog .....which means the dog is proven to produce litters of workers ..... the guy whose dog it is has said it has not produced any workers as yet ....

are my eyes going ?? where in the topic does it say proven :hmm:

it doesnt. B)