Lamping rabbits

Had a look out down the dales again good night for the other lads not so good for me. Went down in the back of my mates van no ventelation in the back ment we were fecking melting we had just got through caterick when i started feeling a bit iffy :sick: :sick: :sick: with buckshot farting and the lads smoking and the heat its no wonder it felt like throwing my guts up :11: . I had to tell my mate to stop so i could get some fresh air my mate said to squeeze in the front :clapper: . When we got to the farm we split up and lamped different parts of the farm the first run for my dog was a rabbit that was turning fast and when the dog picked it up he was holding his leg :( it was the same leg that he had done the last time we were out so it looks like he will be out of action for a while. Buckshots bitch ran well and pick some good rabbits up that looked like they might get away my mates young dogs both ran well making some spectacular catches but star of the night for me was red 12 year old bitch who was picking up rabbits like a dog half her age .

DSCF0002lm.jpg