6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_remmy_*

Guest_remmy_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2007 - 02:45 pm

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
out for a wander and came across this fellow, nice evening stalk. rgds remmy.

Edited by remmy, 28 June 2007 - 03:00 pm.

#2 v-max

v-max

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:28 pm

Hi remmy nice beast that lad you got with me look's good clean could you weigh it & let me know in gram's.Weather been crap but it's nice tonight might go out for a look.

#3 weejohn

weejohn

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 753 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:55 pm

Well done there remmy :good: what is your weapon of choice ? i must say i am very jelous of you guys getting out after the deer. My permission doesnt want the roe shot :(

#4 Guest_remmy_*

Guest_remmy_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:02 pm

Posted Image

hi mate my rifles a 700 remmy 243 , hs stock timney trigger and a bolt handle mod done, chopped barrel to 20" with a nightforce scope5.5x22x56 and a t8 mod it shoots very nice. rgds remmy....
Well done there remmy http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... what is your weapon of choice ? i must say i am very jelous of you guys getting out after the deer. My permission doesnt want the roe shot http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

#5 Guest_remmy_*

Guest_remmy_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:10 pm

hi weejohn heres a target i shot with my rifle. 95grain nozzler bt with 35 grains of n140 pushing them rgds remmy.
Posted Image

Edited by remmy, 29 June 2007 - 10:12 pm.

#6 FOXHUNTER

FOXHUNTER

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 10:07 am

Nice buck Remmy , seeing a few are we ? I will try and get up shortly if the rain ever stops :signthankspin:

#7 weejohn

weejohn

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 753 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 05:48 pm

Thats a bloody good group there remmy. How long have you reloaded for and how much of a difference in accuracy did u find compared to factory ammo? I was thinking of purchasing some reloading gear and if i get groups like that i would be well chuffed.These are a couple of groups from my 22-250 tikka with federal 40g hp @ 4000fps. 2nd group was before the sights were set, the single shot was just to see where the zero moved to and the last group of 3 were my final zero. All at 100yds which i thought were good for factory stuff.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users