? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

Ted is off snatch but i dont think yea can say that theirs many dogs in ireland with the late W.T line in them maybe a few but nothing like the amount that has kings line in them ,King did breed liverpool her brother was here in sligo and was bred from aswell her sister was in stockport as good a bitch as she was but not as much talk about her .I was told for a fact that their was 16 or 18 hours of lady and lue on tape when the manchester and liverpool boys bought them but no one was ever allowed see them.???????They never seen dogs that could run like that as in low down tight on the hares and quick killer like lue .P.S. told me himself that W.T (rip) told him that hope ran a hare for 4 mins one day and killed him and while he was running it lue had killed 3 now i dont think paddy was telling me that to please me???????

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :hmm:

he be down friday ill get him on this himself to answer that,owen ive seen alot of stuff from kings yard and they were never in the same class as hope,as for liverpool lue september,october she could kill afew,come november different ball game,she would not turn one in a horse box???//////

:laugh: :laugh: ASK HIM YEAL SEE IM TELLING THE TRUTH IF LUE COULD NOT DO IT WHY DID THEM MEN PUT INK ON HER WHEN THEY WOULDENT LET HIM OUT TO A BITCH AND WHY WAS SHE NOT ALLOWED TO BE SOLD OR LET GO???????AS I SAID W.T (rip)HAD HER WHEN HE DIED WHY

ink had serious staying power in him maybe they were trying the same as you trying to put wind into some thing that had none
  • Like 1

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

i rem that bitch he got a few of philip then an black john from cavan,he got a few of him as well.

tk were you with josey the day he was passing a gypsey camp about dundalk an he spotted a couple hares hanging up, he pulled in for a chat an a look at the gypos old lurcher lying below the caravan. the gypsey told em the ole bitch goes over the fields an comes back with hares all the time..josey wouldnt leave till he bought it all the lads had a whip round to get the money up for it...

yeah know that camp and the lads that place is full of long ears now but ya cant hunt it as it is all factories now

:laugh: he never killed the hares my brother give them to the gypo an seen josey driving in , him an josey had a good laugh about it

yeah got a few russells of them 20 years ago sound enough lads
  • Like 1

Ted is off snatch but i dont think yea can say that theirs many dogs in ireland with the late W.T line in them maybe a few but nothing like the amount that has kings line in them ,King did breed liverpool her brother was here in sligo and was bred from aswell her sister was in stockport as good a bitch as she was but not as much talk about her .I was told for a fact that their was 16 or 18 hours of lady and lue on tape when the manchester and liverpool boys bought them but no one was ever allowed see them.???????They never seen dogs that could run like that as in low down tight on the hares and quick killer like lue .P.S. told me himself that W.T (rip) told him that hope ran a hare for 4 mins one day and killed him and while he was running it lue had killed 3 now i dont think paddy was telling me that to please me???????

he be down friday ill get him on this himself to answer that,owen ive seen alot of stuff from kings yard and they were never in the same class as hope,as for liverpool lue september,october she could kill afew,come november different ball game,she would not turn one in a horse box???//////

:laugh: :laugh: ASK HIM YEAL SEE IM TELLING THE TRUTH IF LUE COULD NOT DO IT WHY DID THEM MEN PUT INK ON HER WHEN THEY WOULDENT LET HIM OUT TO A BITCH AND WHY WAS SHE NOT ALLOWED TO BE SOLD OR LET GO???????AS I SAID W.T (rip)HAD HER WHEN HE DIED WHY

ink had serious staying power in him maybe they were trying the same as you trying to put wind into some thing that had none

All the good english stuff and they wouldent use him??????????As i said them lads never seen dogs that could do what she was doing thats why :D

All the good english stuff and they wouldent use him??????????As i said them lads never seen dogs that could do what she was doing thats why :Dive heard of waynes world,but your in owens world,have you ever had anything as good as sooner or spindles

2 out 3 the hares could not even run wise up what happen on the 3rd when the hare made the seed and off the plough it got straight lined not one turn put into it.Would not bum and blow about killing a hare on that plough.Speedie dog gets a good slip and the hare could not even run prop to get off the plough and he running across when the dog killed it like he won the forley cup.

• Like 1

Top ten name one top dog that as came out his yard.A dog that can do it any where and kill good numbers any where?????

check that dvd did he have one running in that,,,,,that had 2/3

RUA a man called .B.W had him in england told me him self he won alot of matches and killed 3 and 4 on a regular basis in england i seen him run here before king sold him to england and he could do it here aswell lucy done the same sister to ladys mother talked to her owner aswell and a lot more :yes:

Edited by speedie