Parker Hale Phoenix Air Rifle .22

Parker Hale Phoenix Air Rifle .22

I'm selling my pride and joy for two reasons No.1 I dont have any permission at the moment and the poor thing is just sat there in my wardrobe and only comes out now and then to splat the odd magpie or crow and No.2 I want to raise a bit of cash to pay for some stalking.

Its seen plenty of work but has not had a hard life and is in good over all condition though most of the blueing has worn of the underlever and the magazine could do with a dab of grease, Scope has a couple of marks from the gun light mount and i've just noticed a couple of scratches on the underside of the barrel, other wise its a good clean gun.

The bleed valve on the divers bottle has a tiny leak if you dont ring the valve up tight, have had it serviced twice but cant seem to stop it, but its never been a problem, other wise works fine.

Parker Hale Phoenix MK 2 serial no. 000130 Under lever action pcp air rifle .22 cal, with spare valve, x2 muzzle caps and hex keys

10 shot magazine

Divers bottle & charging adapter

BSA sweet 17 3-12 X 40 scope + mounts

Weihrauch silencer

deer hunter rifle slip

Price is £475, location Poole area of Dorset

001-8.jpg

002-8.jpg

004-8.jpg

005-8.jpg

006-8.jpg

007-7.jpg

011-5.jpg

012-5.jpg

014-5.jpg

013-5.jpg

015-5.jpg

016-5.jpg

017-4.jpg

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonesr116
      Haven't been on here in a while and haven't been shooting in a while so I'm deciding so sell some gear and focus on other things.
      Firstly is my BSA lightning tactical xl in .177 comes with hawke hd 3-9x40 scope, one piece mounts and a LED ray gl2 torch with flip up red filter and buffalo river case.
      Only fault with the gun is the front sling swivel is missing.
      I also have a mad dog growler jacket in APG size medium
      A top gun skeet vest size medium
      British army Dpm smock medium-large
      British army issue jungle boots size 11
      Large jack pike shooting hold all
      British army cam net unsure of size but large enough for a personal hide
      I would like to see £130 for the rifle but I'm open to offers for everything together in a bundle
      Collection only for the rifle but the other items I can post and take paypal payments
      I'm in Warminster Wiltshire
      Thanks
    • By cometa300s
         View Advert Bsa r10 se .177 Hello everyone I have forsale my bsa r10 se regulated .177   Reason for selling is I simply don't have the time to get out.   Comes with hawk 3-12x50 sidewinder scopes, bi-pod, solid case,sling plus 2 magazines. Message me if your interested    Advertiser cometa300s Date 15/11/22 Price £550.00 Category Airguns                  

• By Miikee-L
      £450

Complete setup, including
      Bag
      Sling
      Silencer
      Hawke Panorama Scope

Selling due to it being barley used!!! Perfect Condition!!!

message me on here. Located in the West Midlands and can travel within reason!

• By maxtich
      Theoben Rapid MK1 hardwood Walnut Ambi stock in excellent condition.
      Sold Posted In mainland U.K
      On Hold

• By stoaty
      View Advert Lyn lewiington v mached hw97k 177 SOLD
      SOLD Decided to sell my hw97 it's been tuned by Lyn lewiington stunning bit of kit  . Pick up only. for bare gun willing to part ex it for a nice 177 hw100 STH Wales
      Stoaty
      Advertiser stoaty Date 14/09/21 P Category Airguns